The 2010 CCHA Championships 3/19-20: FSU, Miami, Michigan, and NMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2010 CCHA Championships 3/19-20: FSU, Miami, Michigan, and NMU

I take that back, If Ferris loses tomorrow and Michigan win's they are out. Other than that they are in if they lose atleast with the several different ways I have played it out. Guess there could be another way as well, but a good chance they get in.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Here are some thoughts from the games, from a Spartan fan. My attitude going in was hoping for a MIA/FSU final. Please read before you bash me for that .

1. The FSU/NMU was one of the best games I've seen all year. Both teams looked evenly matched throughout the game. Great scoring, great hitting, great energy and great fans. Decent goaltending.

2. Michigan looked unstoppable. There wasn't one player who stood out from the rest. Total team effort. Took it to Miami. I said it before the CCHA tournament started: you do not want to play this team right now.

3. Miami......oh where do I start. You laid down. Apparently gaining the zone was achievement enough. You played like you had the hardware, from the awards ceremony last night, tethered to your ankles. Fans.....pathetic. Not many of them and sat on their hands. The band didn't help. Heck, even the Puckheads couldn't help you.

4. To the UM student section and band.....come on already. Let's go blue, horrible cheers and the fight song for 60 minutes. I know, you hang your hat on tradition.

5. Good luck to FSU, NMU and UM tomorrow. Miami, go home. See you in the NCAA where you better show up.

I'll leave it at that, although there is so much more.
      Last edited by scullyer; 03-19-2010, 10:45 PM.
      Anybody but Northern

Comment

Ferris State better watch out. Miami is gonna come out ****ed and ready to hit hard! Michigan you got lucky that's all I gotta say... Reichard keep your head up you're still number one in my heart. Miami takes third. GUARANTEED. And you can take that to the bank!

Until next time hockey fans.... SEE YA!
        Until next time hockey fans... SEE YA!

You've been hit by theG

Comment

Originally posted by theG View Post
          Ferris State better watch out. Miami is gonna come out ****ed and ready to hit hard! Michigan you got lucky that's all I gotta say... Reichard keep your head up you're still number one in my heart. Miami takes third. GUARANTEED. And you can take that to the bank!

Until next time hockey fans.... SEE YA!
          ....this first post should be your last. Are you Cody's mom or girlfriend?
          Anybody but Northern

Comment

Originally posted by scullyer View Post
            5. Good luck to FSU, NMU and UM tomorrow. Miami, go home. See you in the NCAA where you better show up.
            Haha...and you say that as a Spartan fan? You guys GOT OWNED by Michigan the whole weekend. You might want to think that about your own team.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
              Haha...and you say that as a Spartan fan? You guys GOT OWNED by Michigan the whole weekend. You might want to think that about your own team.
              We got owned, but we showed up. We actually tried to win, but were no match. At least we didn't sit there and take it like a frail inmate. 5 shots on goal in the third with the game on the line. Nice effort.
              Last edited by scullyer; 03-19-2010, 10:46 PM.
              Anybody but Northern

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10
                I agree, not the best way to start but your analysis post wasn't anything to write home about either....
                Analysis it wasn't. See "some thoughts", etc.
                Last edited by scullyer; 03-19-2010, 10:47 PM.
                Anybody but Northern

Comment

We got owned, but we showed up. We actually tried to win, but were no match. At least we didn't sit there and take like a frail inmate.
                  Maybe in the Saturday game. I'm pretty sure we showed up. Yeah once they scored the third goal we definetly sat on our ases for the rest of the game. But, IMO for a good amount of time I believe we set the pace.

Comment

Analysis it wasn't. See "just some thoughts", etc.
                    Must be a battle in that head sometimes then....

Write Miami off after one game, body of work speaks for itself. I would reserve judgement until after tomorrow's game. See how they respond, then either bash or praise.
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
                      Maybe in the Saturday game. I'm pretty sure we showed up. Yeah once they scored the third goal we definetly sat on our ases for the rest of the game. But, IMO for a good amount of time I believe we set the pace.
                      Set the pace?? really??? c'mon you can't have that big of blinders on...Miami at no point in the game set the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                        Must be a battle in that head sometimes then....

Write Miami off after one game, body of work speaks for itself. I would reserve judgement until after tomorrow's game. See how they respond, then either bash or praise.
                        Agreed. I still want them to win. Would like to see Blasi/Gwoz for the NCAA title.
                        Anybody but Northern

Comment

We got owned, but we showed up. We actually tried to win, but were no match. At least we didn't sit there and take it like a frail inmate. 5 shots on goal in the third with the game on the line. Nice effort.
                          Atleast we took it on the ice this weekend, and will be on the ice next weekend. Where are your boys??

Comment

Agreed. I still want them to win. Would like to see Blasi/Gwoz for the NCAA title.
                            Lol I don't Denver is scary good, and they have revenge on their mind from us beating them last year. But if I had to choose between playing them in the finals or maybe not getting their, I would take my chances with denver...lol

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                              Atleast we took it on the ice this weekend, and will be on the ice next weekend. Where are your boys??
                              Still applying vaseline, maybe? lol
                              Anybody but Northern

Comment

Still applying vaseline, maybe? lol
                                don't be greedy with it, share!

Comment

Working...
                                X