1815 4th Street S.E.
    Minneapolis, MN 55455

RSVP to Dan Erickson 612-626-6211
    dgericks@umn.edu

Participants will receive a Jersey
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Re: Frozen Four Alumni Game

Hmmmmmm, will DC, after a 9 month layoff following shoulder surgery, have another three point day, including the game winner in a SO?

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
      Hmmmmmm, will DC, after a 9 month layoff following shoulder surgery, have another three point day, including the game winner in a SO?
      Better question -- Will there be lineup sheets for any spectators in attendance?
      Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
      Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
      Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
        Better question -- Will there be lineup sheets for any spectators in attendance?
        Good point. Last year was a who's who of top talent from the past decade, plus a bevy of players from previous decades, and you couldn't keep track of any of them. Would be nice if there were numbers on jerseys this year, and maybe a program. If no program, at least a big white board with rosters on it, so you could make your own program.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
          Good point. Last year was a who's who of top talent from the past decade, plus a bevy of players from previous decades, and you couldn't keep track of any of them. Would be nice if there were numbers on jerseys this year, and maybe a program. If no program, at least a big white board with rosters on it, so you could make your own program.
          I'm getting to the point where I prefer anonymity
          "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Anonymity??? that works at least until I scream your name when I see you from the concourse...looking forward to it!!!!
            Without mutual respect for all participants, our game will slowly self-destruct...

Comment

Originally posted by BozIce99 View Post
              Anonymity??? that works at least until I scream your name when I see you from the concourse...looking forward to it!!!!
              Maybe you should get creative and create a nice big sign for support.

Comment

Gotta love alumni games.. even if ya never figure out who half the players on the ice are!

UMD#1

View Through My Lens.Net

UMD Game Photos

UMD Women's Hockey Fans Page

Comment

Working...
                X