X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sweet Release: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread Part I

Originally posted by Yager View Post
    Again, though, that is 7th in DIII. And the 11-1 game I said was the 9-2 regional that I was thinking about that I listened to a little bit of on the radio.

Oh and on a side note, I got to play with about 3/4 of the Jeffers team last month and they were... well nothing impressive. They've got a couple of show boaters and the rest of the team seems incredibly weak.
    Are you playing in the poster's game next Month?
    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
      Are you playing in the poster's game next Month?
      Heils yes!

Comment

Heils yes!
        Why haven't you registered yet?
        Just so we never forget.

*****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!

Comment

Why haven't you registered yet?
          I registered like 7 months ago, what the aids. Where is the thread? I don't even see it any where. Terrible system, someone should ask a mod to sticky it or something.

Comment

I registered like 7 months ago, what the aids. Where is the thread? I don't even see it any where. Terrible system, someone should ask a mod to sticky it or something.
            Thread:

And online registration link
            Just so we never forget.

Comment

Again, though, that is 7th in DIII. And the 11-1 game I said was the 9-2 regional that I was thinking about that I listened to a little bit of on the radio.

Oh and on a side note, I got to play with about 3/4 of the Jeffers team last month and they were... well nothing impressive. They've got a couple of show boaters and the rest of the team seems incredibly weak.
              I just found out last week that Johnson was the leading scorer for the Blizzard AAA team in the fall, before the HS season started. Nearly every other Calumet hockey player (except for one Helminen kid who also played AAA fall hockey) is a multi-sport athlete, most of them playing football. This is typical in the UP.
              Johnson is super talented as an extremely young, inexperienced player. I admire his wanting to play for his hometown when the AAA team obviously didn't want to lose him. He is/will be the real thing.
              Calumet plays the hardest schedule of any UP team (which is why Houghton was ranked higher with a weaker team, strength of schedule wasn't considered) and typically improves enough throughout the year to win the regional tourney. It's still UP high school hockey, but a whole different game than Jeffers and Lanse play, in a different conference.
              Also as is somewhat usual, Cal lost to Cranbrook in the state tournament. Look them up if you don't know them. They supply way more than their share of D1 players.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                Also as is somewhat usual, Cal lost to Cranbrook in the state tournament. Look them up if you don't know them. They supply way more than their share of D1 players.
                Effing cake-eaters!

Sorry, natural reaction every time someone mentions them.

Comment

I admire his wanting to play for his hometown
                  Agree 100%
                  Playing with your friends, that you've grown up playing with, for your hometown is something that can't be replaced. If he wants to play there, there is no way in hell I'd tell him its a bad decision. Its the reason that Stanley Cup winners from MN still say that winning the cup is their second biggest hockey accomplishment, after the MN state tourney.
                  Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Effing cake-eaters!

You should know better. There is only one "cake-eaters", the rest are posers.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Effing cake-eaters!

I almost went to Cranbrook. For some reason I decided I would rather say in a DPS school then go to Cranbrook. I'm still pretty happy with that decision.
                    Just so we never forget.

Comment

• Re: Sweet Release: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread Part I

I almost went to Cranbrook. For some reason I decided I would rather say in a DPS school then go to Cranbrook. I'm still pretty happy with that decision.
                      You really like schools where you might be one of the few black guys on campus, don't you?

Comment

You really like schools where you might be one of the few black guys on campus, don't you?
                        Well, that's where all the white girls are.
                        Just so we never forget.

Comment

Well, that's where all the white girls are.
                          *****http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/bzww.jpg******

Where da white women at?

Comment

Yeah, I scrimmaged them a once on their campus when I played D1 and they still beat us.

Comment

Anyone want to start a petition that the MTU Pep Band should be the official band of the 2010 Frozen Four? It's going to need some good ole fashioned rowdiness to compete with the Tigers' opening weekend crowds.
                              Anybody but Northern

Comment

UPDATE: Mikael Lickteig says he doesn't actually hate the Huskies Pep Band, he just joined his friend's group.

We say he needs better friends.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X