Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

If we lend you Jerry York for the first half of the year, will you become next years Merrimack?

Please and thanks.
    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
      I was rooting for UNH so it is my fault.
      Thank you, a very noble step on your part to mark your return.

The sewing circle has been reunited.

Comment

welcome back!!!!
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Welcome back PC91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your banishment was completely ludicrous and uncalled for and I'm just glad it wasn't permanent.
          Thank you Scarlet! I'm glad to be back. It was nice to see you and the rest of your Terrier-backers down in Providence. Any chance of talking you into coming to some more games at the Coffin next season. You look great now and just think how hot you'd look decked out in black each week.
          Be well!

Comment

Wahoo our resident "Area Clown" is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back my son!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so i heard two days ago from a reliable source (read: one of my two friends who got recruited by PC but is not going to attend due to tim army) that brice o'connor de-committed. he was listed on the heisenberg list until today. thoughts? comments? i'm pretty upset, not going to lie...he's a really good player and was certainly going to help PC.

also, isn't it strange that the one recruit with the deepest connection to pc hockey (minus derek army, obviously) is running from the program as fast as he can?

Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                so i heard two days ago from a reliable source (read: one of my two friends who got recruited by PC but is not going to attend due to tim army) that brice o'connor de-committed. he was listed on the heisenberg list until today. thoughts? comments? i'm pretty upset, not going to lie...he's a really good player and was certainly going to help PC.

also, isn't it strange that the one recruit with the deepest connection to pc hockey (minus derek army, obviously) is running from the program as fast as he can?

PCF13 thanks for the info, as always. I don't find it strange though.

These kids and their parents aren't stupid, they know what everyone (minus Hokyfraud) knows -- that this is a disaster scenario happening right in front of us. If these kids are coming to PC for hockey first and foremost, why would anyone want to play for Tim Army? Why destroy your career playing for a bad coach with a program that's fallen into the cellar? And 2 years in a row -- it's no fluke when you finish dead last two seasons running.

They know where this program is at, they know Army's reputation and record, everyone does by this point...everybody except Bob Driscoll apparently.
                Last edited by HockeyMan2000; 03-28-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

PC is on the hook with Army until 2013 thanks to THG's brilliant extension.

Army isn't going ANYWHERE on his own before 2013, especially with Derek on the way and PC doesn't have the cash, desire or both to buy him out.
                  Men's hockey is not a big deal at PC anymore and it looks like PC will be at the bottom of the league's food chain for quite some time. Potential players and their parents would be fools to sign on to this mess. (Unless you had nowhere else to go and/or wanted to play in Hockeyeast REAL bad).

Sad. Imagine were this team would be without Beaudry????

Comment

As I watched St. Cloud State play Wisconson last night for a trip to the Frozen Four I was thinking about the similarities of those two programs six years ago. I remember Skeeterman lamenting the Dahlie lama and the February swoon.

Each school hired a new coach to turn around a struggling program starting in 2005-2006.

Also, someone pointed out that when league playoffs begin there are only two D-1 teams who do not have any chance of winning the national championship - the #9 and #10 teams in Hockey East.

Keep an eye on RPI with a coach entering his fifth year next year and some fabulous young players.

Meanwhile, back to Providence...

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post

Isn't it obvious? Brice came to this thread and read the negativity that the sewing circle produces and flat out bailed. Nice work. Pinko commie bastids!
                      Providence College
                      National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                        Just arriving home from the Northeast games at the DCU Center. I was wearing a PC Hockey sweatshirt. During the course of the day I had 4 people come up to me and wanted to know what has happened to PC Hockey and why is Army still the coach. It's actually interesting to see people from other fan bases concerned about the PC Hockey program.
                        yes, i saw a PC hockey shirt or two, maybe you..........and, yes, there is concern. save terreri, save terreri, save terreri , save terreri! i still see it in my sleep

Comment

It was Tylers fault

Comment

haha yeah netman that's kindof what i was getting at...definitely all our fault. definitely NO WAY his brother told him to run away from the program...

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                              Isn't it obvious? Brice came to this thread and read the negativity that the sewing circle produces and flat out bailed. Nice work. Pinko commie bastids!
                              Actually I think it's my fault. 91 went on hiatus, I felt like I had to pick up the slack to countereffect the conversation at hand. Clearly my negativity sucks!

Comment

Well it was a lot of fun to watch good hockey this weekend. I really can't wait to see PC back in the NCAA's year-after-year. I expect that will happen starting in... too sleepy to finish post.

Comment

Working...
                                X