Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

The big reason the U18 team did so well was asst coaches and their total talent.....I doubt Army had a thing to do with their finish

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
      The big reason the U18 team did so well was asst coaches and their total talent.....I doubt Army had a thing to do with their finish
      Yup, I am sure you know that. Dont let your ignorance get in the way of your anger

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        Yup, I am sure you know that. Dont let your ignorance get in the way of your anger
        IRONY

Comment

hokydad, before you call someone else ignorant, please learn which your/you're and there/their/they're is correct in a sentence.
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

edit: nevermind
            Last edited by PcFriars13; 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM. Reason: hokydad deleted his post saying that lack of grammar knowledge is not ignorance
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              Seriously, I agree you PC "fans" make me sick!
              Providence College
              National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                Seriously, I agree you PC "fans" make me sick!
                We are loathsome in our lack on optimism.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

FYI - Pisani signs with the Blackhawks. He's a Edmonton native and was a very popular player there, so they really must have wanted to start over there. I guess the worst record in the league last season will do that. Hope he has a good season for the 'hawks.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=536293

Let the PC bashing begin......

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    We are loathsome in our lack on optimism.
                    I have reread all of the last 3 PC threads. I have decided that you are all a bunch of Whiners. The future is bright! All is well!
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                      I have reread all of the last 3 PC threads. I have decided that you are all a bunch of Whiners. The future is bright! All is well!
                      A court order should be made bring HM2000, the Freds and ummm, Jon to the Coffin!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Decided not to renew season tickets this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Friartown View Post
                          Decided not to renew season tickets this year.
                          Boy you screwed up!!!! Armydad (the PC thread's official troll) has them finishing 5th in HE! So they've got that going for them!!!

You picked a bad time NOT to have Friar fever.

Comment

My son has two games at Schneider Arena this year vs. the Providence Capitals. Any chance the PC Friars want to have a game or mini-one-on-one between periods to entertain the youth hockey parents in attendance while they wait for the EHF game to continue?

(For the record, as a longtime fan of Hockey East, it truly sucks to see PC hit the skids like this).

Comment

Be sure to check the mens room for Hockeydud

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                                Be sure to check the mens room for Hockeydud
                                LOL
                                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X