Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Originally posted by satyking View Post
    Watched the selection show and PC didn't make the cut....and we did tie Northeastern and beat Bowling Green twice.....the guys picking are on the take......they should listen to Hockeydud
    Shame on you next year is the year!
    Providence College
    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

...can it get any worse than this?
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
        You paid it?
        Thanks what I was thinking....
        Let's GO FRIARS!!
        Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
          ...can it get any worse than this?
          They could come in last next season and not fire the coach again. That would probably qualify.

Comment

I'm surprised ou all haven't seen the light yet. It is quite a relief to have the first few weeks of March free to do other things. Then you gear up and watch good hockey in the NCAA tournament.

Seriously, the question I pondered while sipping cocktails in the Carribbean, is PC just too small to field a top flight team in any sport? Has the college sports world passed us by?

Comment

Watched the selection show and PC didn't make the cut....and we did tie Northeastern and beat Bowling Green twice.....the guys picking are on the take......they should listen to Hockeydud
              Thanks missy
              Why bother mentiong wins vs BU(twice), Maine, UML and Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                Thanks missy
                First of all, you dope, its June, not Missy.
                Providence College
                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Yeah, what he said, June !!!!! Now lets all tell Driscoll we belong in the playoffs cause Hockeydud says we beat BU, Notre Dumb, Maine and even Lowell.....can't believe Bob left us out of the final 16

Comment

PC's woman's sports are actually quite good. men on the other hand...pathetic. i think soccer was our only "good" team this year (well, besides track). the poor lax team got annihilated by georgetown today, basketball had a longer losing streak than hockey did (11 games!) and hockey was...hockey. it'll be interesting to see the new lax stadium they're apparently building.
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Thanks missy
                      None of those teams made the NCAA's. Probably because they lost to us.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post

Seriously, the question I pondered while sipping cocktails in the Carribbean, is PC just too small to field a top flight team in any sport? Has the college sports world passed us by?
                        I hope not. I see UAH, RIT and Bemidji in the field.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Yeah, what he said, June !!!!! Now lets all tell Driscoll we belong in the playoffs cause Hockeydud says we beat BU, Notre Dumb, Maine and even Lowell.....can't believe Bob left us out of the final 16
                          Beating teams with 18-17 records (twice!) is apparently a major accomplishment in the mind of Hokyfraud. Forget that none of those teams made the NCAAs and none of them had impressive records. He's hanging onto this notion that BU had a great, or even good, year -- despite the fact that they finished 1 game over .500 and are sitting home for the rest of the season.

Makes me recall how when PC did beat BU (twice!), he attempted to draw a parallel with PC being as good as BC since BU had beaten BC (twice!) in the month of January...including that game in Fenway Park which BC "wanted to win so badly" he claimed (wonder how much they still care that they lost that game now, eh?). I believe he also said BC was a major "disappointment" in spite of the fact I argued that it was only January (and to hell with the Beanpot and Hockey East titles, and a #1 seed in the NCAAs, right?), and then brushed off the fact that BC handily defeated PC all three times this year.

Perhaps he'll come back and tell us BU is still better than BC, and that PC is still better than BC because they beat BU (twice!).
                          Last edited by HockeyMan2000; 03-22-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks missy
                            Robert Morris beat Miami twice, too.

Comment

Robert Morris another Hockey power left out of the dance.....its fixed, now I am sure......PC got ripped off.....wait til next yeart and the year after that

Comment

Robert Morris another Hockey power left out of the dance.....its fixed, now I am sure......PC got ripped off.....wait til next yeart and the year after that
                                I thoght you were the one who posted about 15 times to not respond, ignore etc.
                                Everytime I turn around you have to drag me back in to your cess pool

Practice what you preach and stick to the sewing ciircle

Comment

Working...
                                X