Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

By mail from the athletic office......my account must be in good shape

......also the reason there was no PC jersey on display at the Frozen 4 was the ADs staff failed to send one in as requested, so the AD says, and he said he has corrected the staffer who screwed up !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
      How were you notified? I never heard about it either.
      Gee Netman, and you've been a season ticket holder since what, 1972? You are on the negative list I'm afraid.

Me on the other hand, I publicly declared my intention to not renew after sitting in the seats since 1980-81. So I'm not surprised to be left off the list.

Originally posted by satyking View Post
      ......also the reason there was no PC jersey on display at the Frozen 4 was the ADs staff failed to send one in as requested, so the AD says, and he said he has corrected the staffer who screwed up !!!!!
      Still amazes me that the Hockey Guy AD, who was on the bloomin' NCAA Hockey committee, missed that one. Sure blame the staffer.

Comment

"Not me" is always who screwed up

Comment

Not sure if you guys saw this but Tim Army is coaching the USA U-18 team in the Czech Republic in August.

http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...2_05&id=235608

Comment

The season tix thing just got better.....a free buffet dinner along with the other goodies.....it pays to be a good guy

Comment

So who is going

Comment

So who is going
                We are awaiting the news...

Comment

Well I went and it was a very nice evening......TA says this year will be better than the last few......the hockey guy wants some ideas on how to improve the rink and put fans in the seats other than the obvious a better team......so we are off to another year.....Go Friars !!!!!

Comment

Well I went and it was a very nice evening......TA says this year will be better than the last few......the hockey guy wants some ideas on how to improve the rink and put fans in the seats other than the obvious a better team......so we are off to another year.....Go Friars !!!!!
                    Tell him to read any of the PC threads for the past 10 years.
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

the hockey guy wants some ideas on how to improve the rink and put fans in the seats other than the obvious a better team
                      Is he a comedian? I do not believe he is sincere. But we could come up with a good list I bet, if we really tried.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                        Is he a comedian? I do not believe he is sincere. But we could come up with a good list I bet, if we really tried.

We have repeatedly, if they cared they would have listened.
                        Providence College
                        National Champions

Comment

Greetings friends... Hope all is going well this summer.

Question.....I pulled up Friars.com and was looking for a tee-shirt with the skating friar on it for a gift. I was unable to find anything on the site with the skating friar. Have we dropped the logo all together? Just curious……
                          Let's GO FRIARS!!
                          Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Friars Fan View Post
                            Greetings friends... Hope all is going well this summer.

Question.....I pulled up Friars.com and was looking for a tee-shirt with the skating friar on it for a gift. I was unable to find anything on the site with the skating friar. Have we dropped the logo all together? Just curious……
                            Hey #1 At some point this summer the website changed and there is no skating Friar gear. I haven't heard about it disappearing.
                            Providence College
                            National Champions

Comment

If you remember back in 2002-03 the Hockey Guy wanted to get rid of it. Now that no one goes to the games it makes perfect sense for him to do it now. Even the USCHO fan shop merchandise has no Skaing Friar.

I'm wondering if the jersey being shown here is the latest version:
                              http://uscho.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE..._Hockey_Jersey

*****http://uscho.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Providence_Friars_College_Hockey_Gear/Providence_Friars_Black_Hockey_Jersey******

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post

I'm wondering if the jersey being shown here is the latest version:
                                http://uscho.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE..._Hockey_Jersey

*****http://uscho.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Providence_Friars_College_Hockey_Gear/Providence_Friars_Black_Hockey_Jersey******
                                I certainly hope not!!!! That jersey sucks on SO MANY different levels!!! I've seen these on ebay being auctioned and (I believe) they are similar to other college "hockey" jerseys where it's a style promoting the school rather than having anything to do with how the team's real jersey looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X