Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
    Finally!!!! The rest of college hockey has been doing it for years.
    Not BC!
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Thats because Jesus loves them more !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
        Thats because Jesus loves them more !!!!!
        This is true. Jesuits are much holier than Dalmations.
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Looks like the Big 10 is raiding and adding Syracuse, Rutgers, Maryland and Notre Dame.......that keeps the Big East alive but on some life support for now....maybe we can now work on hockey

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            This is true. Jesuits are much holier than Dalmations.
            I don't think "holier" is the word that the indigenous people of Central and South America use to describe the Jesuits!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              I don't think "holier" is the word that the indigenous people of Central and South America use to describe the Jesuits!
              They did after they pulled the arrows out!

Comment

Looks like the Big 10 is raiding and adding Syracuse, Rutgers, Maryland and Notre Dame.......that keeps the Big East alive but on some life support for now....
                The Big East would be completely dead losing Syracuse and/or Rutgers -- from a football standpoint.

They are in a very precarious situation right now...as you are seeing, football drives the bus. Doesn't matter how big a basketball program Kansas has, their football program is mediocre and they are going to be left scrambling for another league once the Big 12 falls apart here in the near future.
                Last edited by HockeyMan2000; 06-10-2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  I didn't realize the Dominicans took a vow of incompetence...
                  Think its the same problem as the sports team. Looks like the Jesuits get all the top recruits to the priesthood. I think the last blue chipper the Domicans recruited was St Thomas in the 13th century.
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    Think its the same problem as the sports team. Looks like the Jesuits get all the top recruits to the priesthood. I think the last blue chipper the Domicans recruited was St Thomas in the 13th century.
                    We need to bring in Albertus Magnus as a coach. Now that guy could recruit...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Driscoll would reject him.......lack of experience and a poor resume'

Comment

But he could buy a season ticket if he bought a seat license.

Comment

I ask that those of you who are so inclined, please pray for my friend Kay. She has a very special intention that could use your help and I ask that you PLEASE take a second to ask your higher power to intercede on her behalf.

Let's be frank, any of us rooting for the Celtics tonight will be dialing up the higher spirit anyway. So I'd appreciate you adding Kay in with your special intentions.

Thank you in advance. I appreciate it beyond words.

PS This request is for not only Friar fans but for all of you who are just stopping by for a quickie. Namaste'

Comment

Bump!

Comment

PC I hope all went as requested

Comment

PC I hope all went as requested
                                Thank you so much for asking. You are kind to remember.

My friend Kay, who lends us her husband at select games and on these USCHO threads, is battling cancer and I'd appreciate your continued prayers that she make a full recovery.

She is a class act and no one should have to be concerned with an illness like this, especially the better half of our species.

Once again I'd appreciate your continued prayers and good thoughts for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X