Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Originally Posted by Netman
    FREE PC91!!!!!!!!!
    Is he still in jail?

Comment

I e-mailed the HG and he had no idea the jersey was missing and was going to ask TA why.........he did assure me our performance last year had nothing to do with it

Comment

wowww bob driscoll would not notice that pc's jersey wasn't there...at the all sports banquet where keno and tim army weren't there he gave a speech about how one weekend he realized that every PC team lost and how he's basically been a failure at making sure his teams are good. i can't remember if it was him or fr shanley who gave a speech that basically said that playing for God is more important than winning...which i mean, it is, but i wish the friars could play for God AND win championships...
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Never mind a championship how about a few games

Comment

haha yeah and how about in a men's sport too...the poor lacrosse team this year is just pitiful. i feel so bad.

on a bright note, i'm pretty sure the track team is doing well.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              Is he still in jail?
              Still here! Just laying low as there is nothing but nonsense and embarrassment coming from PC's athletic teams and the athletic department in general to comment on. I don't have time or energy to waste on PC athletics until the fall.

Suffice to say that attending and/or working for PC is a priviledge not a right. Father Shanley should give anyone attending or working for the college their walking papers if embarrass the college. Army is a joke who is constantly claiming that "next year" is the year. His off ice antics two season ago were enough to sever ties had the college been putting Jesus first.

Driscoll has shown that he is clearly over his head as AD. Imagine if he worked for a college that actually cared about it's sports programs? He'd be run out on a rail.

PC's hoop program is not on the right track either as things stand today. Scholarships are a year to year deal and if Keno wants a kid gone then he has the ability to make it happen. I'm not buying that somehow PC is stuck having to recruit dirtbags in order to compete in the Big East.

I just hope Father Shanley takes a long look at where PC athletics is headed and takes the proper steps to right the ship.

Comment

what did he do two years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                  what did he do two years ago?
                  emailed it to you.

Comment

Remember when fans cared about PC hockey?

Good times. Good times.

There is no buzz what-so-ever about the program. In years past there would be a good deal of looking forward, despite it being the offseason, but NONE of the regular posters (myself included) seem to give a rats tail about next season. I have next to no interest except to see Beaudry continue to shine.

The schedule is a yawn outside HE opponents as Bama-Huntsville and UMinn D don't inspire "must" road trips.

Even the trolls have stopped trolling!!! That part is actually GREAT but certainly a measuring stick of the continued malaise surrounding the men's hockey program. When the trolls don't even want to troll then you know your program needs an enema!!!

At least we'll always have the Coffee Pot Tournaments to look back on with fondness.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                      Remember when fans cared about PC hockey?

Good times. Good times.

There is no buzz what-so-ever about the program. In years past there would be a good deal of looking forward, despite it being the offseason, but NONE of the regular posters (myself included) seem to give a rats tail about next season. I have next to no interest except to see Beaudry continue to shine.

The schedule is a yawn outside HE opponents as Bama-Huntsville and UMinn D don't inspire "must" road trips.

Even the trolls have stopped trolling!!! That part is actually GREAT but certainly a measuring stick of the continued malaise surrounding the men's hockey program. When the trolls don't even want to troll then you know your program needs an enema!!!

At least we'll always have the Coffee Pot Tournaments to look back on with fondness.
                      *YAWN*

*sigh*

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Comment

Cheer up! The NHL playoffs are certainly exciting.
                        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Brown is going to absolutely crap-beat your pathetic Friars in the Mayor's Cup this year. Count on it.

(Does that count as trolling?) LOL.
                          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Even the trolls have stopped trolling!!!
                            Did Hokiedope leave?
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                              Cheer up! The NHL playoffs are certainly exciting.
                              You are dead right.
                              The Bruins have played well in the playoffs. I enjoyed other matchups like Montreal/Washington and the Montreal/ Pens thus far. The Western conference has been entertaining as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                Brown is going to absolutely crap-beat your pathetic Friars in the Mayor's Cup this year. Count on it.

(Does that count as trolling?) LOL.
                                No, it's not trolling until you call the regular posters names because soemone doesn't agree with you.

It was just one person's opinion and we respect that around here.
                                (An opinion, by the way, that may be spot on because Beaudry can't do it all).

Comment

Working...
                                X