Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

"You know what I think?"
    "What?"
    "I think it's the Dominicans. Go ask them."
    -The Exorcist (paraphrasing because my wife won't let me watch that movie)
    I took my wife to see that when it was rereleased and she liked it a lot, but wasn't scared in the least. Then again, show her anything with a clown in it like POLTERGEIST and she can't look at the screen. Go figure!

Comment

A longtime PC fan and season ticket holder passed away Wednesday. Joan Curran was 76. I met and workd with Joan in the late 70s and heard many tales about PC hockey. Projo obituary here. Joan and her late husband Bob, had followed PC hockey for decades including many road trips over the years. RIP Joan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
        A longtime PC fan and season ticket holder passed away Wednesday. Joan Curran was 76. I met and workd with Joan in the late 70s and heard many tales about PC hockey. Projo obituary here. Joan and her late husband Bob, had followed PC hockey for decades including many road trips over the years. RIP Joan.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

A sad day for PC Hockey......RIP

Comment

How many of you are going to renew your season tickets for the 10-11 season? Right now I'm leaning towards not renewing.

Comment

I will....if for no other reason than to get out of the house a few times this winter and to see the other HE teams and hope this IS the year we start to come back

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                I will....if for no other reason than to get out of the house a few times this winter and to see the other HE teams and hope this IS the year we start to come back
                Ditto
                I brought my family to the providence Bruins and it was way more expensive.
                Providence College
                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

haha hooray for free student tickets...
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

It would be good if more students would use them

Comment

The ironic thing is back when the team was really good students had to buy tickets. There was a waiting list and most games sold out. When students started getting free tickets they stopped coming. There is something to be said for personal investment.

Comment

haha students barely go to the basketball games and over a fourth of the student body bought season tickets...
                        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

From Projo.com today:

25 years ago today: Chris Terreri, whose acrobatic goaltending carried Providence College to the finals of the NCAA hockey championships the week before, decides to remain a Friar and complete his college eligibility the following year, rather than turn pro. Two of Terreri's teammates, seniors Steve Rooney and Peter Taglianetti, had signed professional contracts in the intervening week, Rooney with the Montreal Canadiens and Taglianetti with the Winnipeg Jets.
                          Ah, the memories as I look ahead to this week's trip to Detroit, the city of the 1985 final four.

Comment

I'll be purchasing tickets for next season. It is whay it is as they say. Army is going nowhere and you just have to deal with that fact. I hope there are some fans in the stands next season because the players deserve it.

I plan to enjoy Friars hockey while it lasts despite the clown running the show. Plus PC13 promised to buy us all a round next season.

Comment

Will you be dressed in Purple at the opening game ?????

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                                Will you be dressed in Purple at the opening game ?????
                                But of course!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X