Road to Lake Placid 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Lake Placid 2010

Make mention of your favorite (or least favorite) team.

Who may be going, who might be missing out. I do not find it easy for a Friday "Frozen Four" but I am sure many people will be "landing" in Lake Placid sometime Thursday or Friday.

A question for those that may know...which side of the bracket gets the early game and which gets the later game of the Friday games?

I doubt I will be able to take a full day off work on that Friday...but I could try.

Re: Road to Lake Placid 2010

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
    Make mention of your favorite (or least favorite) team.

Who may be going, who might be missing out. I do not find it easy for a Friday "Frozen Four" but I am sure many people will be "landing" in Lake Placid sometime Thursday or Friday.

A question for those that may know...which side of the bracket gets the early game and which gets the later game of the Friday games?

I doubt I will be able to take a full day off work on that Friday...but I could try.
    Usually the NCAA has the bracket with the #1 seed from the host region playing in the late game - that would be the Norwich/playin vs. Midd/Platts game and the West vs. Oswego/Bowdoin going first.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
      Usually the NCAA has the bracket with the #1 seed from the host region playing in the late game - that would be the Norwich/playin vs. Midd/Platts game and the West vs. Oswego/Bowdoin going first.
      Whichever one can draw the better evening crowd.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

If this was saturday/Sunday I'd be going no matter who was there.

However, since its not...It'll be tough for me to make it up.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
        X