Tickets for the Final Four, Lake Placid NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for the Final Four, Lake Placid NY

I've been Google searching where to buy tickets for the Final Four, and can't find them anywhere Can someone help me out please?
    from behind the iron curtain...

Re: Tickets for the Final Four, Lake Placid NY

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
    I've been Google searching where to buy tickets for the Final Four, and can't find them anywhere Can someone help me out please?
    http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-hockey/...3-tickets.html

Comment

That didn't work so well - looks like it takes a phone call.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Or, you could go here:
        http://www.whiteface.com/events/index.php

and go down till you see the photo of Elmira and Plattsburgh from a few years ago....

But those cost more, and look like one day tickets only.
        Go 'Wick!

Comment

Just call the box office.

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-hockey/...3-tickets.html
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'll call the Olympic Center Box Office tomorrow between the hours of 8:30 and 5:00 (518) 523 3330
            from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Anybody know if (when ) Norwich wins their quarter final game this Saturday, what are the chances they will play the early game on Friday in Lake Placid. I know it's premature to be asking this now, and I am not trying to jinx the team, but I may need to request a 1/2 day off to get there and that takes time to get approved. So..., I am kind of hoping it's the Early game for the guys, just so they get some more rest before the finals...if need be. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Go Wick!
              There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
                Thanks, guys. I'll call the Olympic Center Box Office tomorrow between the hours of 8:30 and 5:00 (518) 523 3330
                I highly recommend it- worked for me.
                Oswego State 1980 Grad
                (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                  Anybody know if (when ) Norwich wins their quarter final game this Saturday, what are the chances they will play the early game on Friday in Lake Placid. I know it's premature to be asking this now, and I am not trying to jinx the team, but I may need to request a 1/2 day off to get there and that takes time to get approved. So..., I am kind of hoping it's the Early game for the guys, just so they get some more rest before the finals...if need be. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Go Wick!
                  My guess (but note that it's just a guess):
                  Norwich vs. Middlebury/Plattsburgh (either way) will probably generate better attendance at Lake Placid than Oswego/Bowdoin vs. Western team. The game expecting better attendance gets the evening slot, so my guess is Norwich is a lock for the evening game if they win. But again, just a guess.
                  Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                  SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                  ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                  NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                  NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                  NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                  NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                    My guess (but note that it's just a guess):
                    Norwich vs. Middlebury/Plattsburgh (either way) will probably generate better attendance at Lake Placid than Oswego/Bowdoin vs. Western team. The game expecting better attendance gets the evening slot, so my guess is Norwich is a lock for the evening game if they win. But again, just a guess.
                    Norwich - Midd or Norwich - Platts would be big draws

Curry - Midd or Curry - Platts would be somewhat less
                    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                      Norwich - Midd or Norwich - Platts would be big draws

Curry - Midd or Curry - Platts would be somewhat less
                      Thus my statement that they were a virtual lock "if they win".

Although Elmira/Midd and Elmira/Platts would both be bigger draws than the Curry matchups. Especially Elmira/Platts.
                      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

I have never been to a final four. That said and considering that the Herb Brooks Arena in LP seats 7,700 fans--will I really have a problem getting a decent pair of seats to the first Norwich game?

Clearly, I do not want to sit up in the nose bleed section but what kind of turn out do these finals in a venue that large usually attract?

Do they still have a consolation game? Assume most folks on the short end of the score after their quarterfinal game split or do they have a consolation game. Please advise. Thanks. Old Rook NU'66
                        Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                        Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

There should be no worries obtaining tickets. I will be attending my 3rd Division Championships and not once have I ever been asked where my seats are by the Staff.
                          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
                            I have never been to a final four. That said and considering that the Herb Brooks Arena in LP seats 7,700 fans--will I really have a problem getting a decent pair of seats to the first Norwich game?

Clearly, I do not want to sit up in the nose bleed section but what kind of turn out do these finals in a venue that large usually attract?

Do they still have a consolation game? Assume most folks on the short end of the score after their quarterfinal game split or do they have a consolation game. Please advise. Thanks. Old Rook NU'66
                            No third place game anymore and no you shouldnt have any problem securing good seats for the game even into next week.

They didnt even come close to filling the lower bowl two years ago when Wick, Elmira, Plattsburgh, and SNC were there.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              No third place game anymore and no you shouldnt have any problem securing good seats for the game even into next week.

They didnt even come close to filling the lower bowl two years ago when Wick, Elmira, Plattsburgh, and SNC were there.
                              For the Championship game all they had was upper bowl seating. I remember several Cardinal fans were only able to get those....but that was showing up Saturday. Yes the lower bowl was somewhat empty, but the tickets were sold for the whole weekend, so people just didnt come back from the other schools.
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                              X