Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Michigan 2010 Offseason -- And the next head coach is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Michigan 2010 Offseason -- And the next head coach is...

What a lackluster season that was.

But now it's time for the most important question on everyone's mind... who's the new coach going to be? I still have my sights set on Scotty Bowman, what do you guys think?
    Bronco Hockey Blog

Re: Western Michigan 2010 Offseason -- And the next head coach is...

{crickets}
    Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Any ideas on who's on the short list??? What are the rumor mills saying about what candidates are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
        Any ideas on who's on the short list??? What are the rumor mills saying about what candidates are interested?
        Nothing yet. I suspect talk will start to circulate this week or early next now that our season is officially over.
        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Nothing much to say right now. Wonder if anyone aside from Gill will get a serious look at the pros. Ludwig maybe? Clackson's probably screwed for life thanks to that asshat from Alaska.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
            What a lackluster season that was.

But now it's time for the most important question on everyone's mind... who's the new coach going to be? I still have my sights set on Scotty Bowman, what do you guys think?
            Any idea how the decision will be made? Seems like there was supposed to be a committee last time. Since we have problems with most of the high profile sports, is a new AD a possibility?
            B2
            It will only get better!

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
              Any idea how the decision will be made? Seems like there was supposed to be a committee last time. Since we have problems with most of the high profile sports, is a new AD a possibility?
              There is a search committee this time around.

As for a new AD, we can only dream.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Nothing much to say right now. Wonder if anyone aside from Gill will get a serious look at the pros. Ludwig maybe? Clackson's probably screwed for life thanks to that asshat from Alaska.
              I bet Ludwig lands in the ECHL. Honestly I bet that's where Gill lands too.
              Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
                Apparently Judi Bailey has applied for the job.
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  *****http://www.nataliedee.com/090207/cats-hate-you-and-everyone-else.jpg******
                  Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

She was a blip on the radar down here. Most folks here couldn't tell you who she was. Sounds like she made an impression up there though.
                    B2
                    It will only get better!

Comment

If the university doesn't start to care a whole lot more about hockey than it does now, it won't matter much who they hire. They'll either pay so poorly that no decent candidate would consider the position, or if they get someone good, he'll get fed up and leave after a couple of years.

Oh, I forgot...that spiffy new arena downtown is going to solve everything.
                      Never argue with an idiot; they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        I was three rows up from the glass and didn't think the hit was dirty at all.

Comment

Don't. Even. Joke. About. That.
                          Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
                          My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            If the university doesn't start to care a whole lot more about hockey than it does now, it won't matter much who they hire. They'll either pay so poorly that no decent candidate would consider the position, or if they get someone good, he'll get fed up and leave after a couple of years.
                            You got that absolutely right. Without proper institutional support we're going to turn into Bowling Green, where you suck no matter WHO the coach is.
                            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Oh, I forgot...that spiffy new arena downtown is going to solve everything.
                              It'll give them a closer venue than Van Andel to bid on NCAA tournament regionals we have no intention of attending as a team.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X