X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Was I the only RPI fan to root for the faux red yesterday?
    Yes.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
      Attended the festivities at the TUC this evening and witnessed UNH dismantle Cornell.Seeing Scrivens get lit up and the Lynah faithful slither out of the arena with their collective tails between their legs.That my friends is entertainment !!!!!!
      The only thing missing was the UNH faithful chanting "OVERRATED..."
      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 03-28-2010, 08:45 PM.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I know he graduated already, but Happy Birthday to last year's captain, Mathieu Angers-Goulet.

Comment

Was I the only RPI fan to root for the faux red yesterday?
          No, but I went to grad school at Cornell so I should be eligible for special dispensation.

Comment

Here's hoping RIT can make a big impression in the Frozen Four! Really shows how much parity exists in college hockey.

I'm also looking forward to playing them next season. RPI will be hosting RIT on October 22nd. Should be a good challenge for us early in the season.

Hooray for tech schools (except for Clarkson)!
            RPI Class of 2012
            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Today is 28 March 2010. There are 194 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                Well if it ever came down to a choice betw. Mich. or CU, I'd be ALL about the maize and blue...no question
                That's like getting a choice between being neutered or turned into a eunuch. The only choice then is a bullet in the brain.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                  Here's hoping RIT can make a big impression in the Frozen Four! Really shows how much parity exists in college hockey.

I'm also looking forward to playing them next season. RPI will be hosting RIT on October 22nd. Should be a good challenge for us early in the season.

Actually-as long as they stay in last place in the ECAC. hooray for them too!
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

If someone had given me a list last September of the 2010-11 OOC schedule and told me two of the teams we were playing would be in the NCAA tourney in 2010, I wouldn't have guessed UAH and RIT. I think most of us would have guessed BU and CC, although some might have picked NU.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If someone had given me a list last September of the 2010-11 OOC schedule and told me two of the teams we were playing would be in the NCAA tourney in 2010, I wouldn't have guessed UAH and RIT. I think most of us would have guessed BU and CC, although some might have picked NU.
                      where are you guys getting this info about next years schedule? i knew about the trip to UAH because of the video link on their website , but havent been able to find any other info!
                      RIT Tigers
                      2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                      2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                        where are you guys getting this info about next years schedule? i knew about the trip to UAH because of the video link on their website , but havent been able to find any other info!
                        It's on this thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ight=schedules.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

thank you
                          RIT Tigers
                          2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                          2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

From the other thread:

As far as we know for RPI's non-conference schedule, there's at least one game at Colorado College, a game at Northeastern, a home game against BU, a pair of games at Alabama-Huntsville (who will also be in the RPI Tournament after Thanksgiving), and a non-conference game against Union, possibly in Lake Placid.
                            Add to that home games against Bentley, RIT (as mentioned), and Niagara. A pair at CC is confirmed as well.

I don't believe UAH will be at the holiday tourney. This fall's tourney does look extremely weak. All 3 opponents won 10 or less games this season. The best of the worst is a Giant Killer; the worst of the worst ended the season with over 25 losses, but still managed more wins than the remaining team.
                            RPI Class of 2012
                            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                              You should know by now that Ralph is all-knowing when it comes to RPI hockey !

Comment

From the other thread:

Add to that home games against Bentley, RIT (as mentioned), and Niagara. A pair at CC is confirmed as well.

I don't believe UAH will be at the holiday tourney. This fall's tourney does look extremely weak. All 3 opponents won 10 or less games this season. The best of the worst is a Giant Killer; the worst of the worst ended the season with over 25 losses, but still managed more wins than the remaining team.
                                UAH's coach stated that they would be at our tourney. Are you implying that this has changed?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X