X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Originally posted by babo View Post
    Question Ralph: when will we know who wins the Hobey? Is it immediately after the Championship or is there a specific date?
    http://www.hobeybaker.com/events/announcement/

Always happens in between the national semis and finals.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Question Ralph: when will we know who wins the Hobey? Is it immediately after the Championship or is there a specific date?
      Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      http://www.hobeybaker.com/events/announcement/

Always happens in between the national semis and finals.
      Sounds good. Rumors will of course come out before then, and they also come out with the so-called Hobey Hat Trick (final 3).
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-18-2010, 07:08 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Polacek is the ECAC PotY and a Hobey Finalist http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...c120069067.txt.

D'Amigo is the ECAC RotY http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5639674898.txt.

Congrats to both.
        Both well deserved (although a good case could be made for Pirri as ROTY). This is one time that RPI did not get snookered out of awards Congrats to both boys.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Both well deserved (although a good case could be made for Pirri as ROTY). This is one time that RPI did not get snookered out of awards Congrats to both boys.
          They could have given it to both as they did with Cole and Mitchell.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Polacek is the ECAC PotY and a Hobey Finalist http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...c120069067.txt.

Congrats to both.
            Why can't JL take a hint from these guys and issue a similar one-liner just to assuage our (hopefully overblown) fears?

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
              Why can't JL take a hint from these guys and issue a similar one-liner just to assuage our (hopefully overblown) fears?
              And end the suspense? What else would we talk about?
              Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                And end the suspense? What else would we talk about?
                If Seth Appert is going to be offered the OSU job?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Congrats to both Chase and Jerry, as they certainly earned it. What an honor for both!
                  Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Oh Ed Weaver, when will you learn? From recent Troy Record article: "In 35 games for RPI, D’Amigo had 10 goals, 24 assists for 34 points. His 141 shots on goal led the Engineers by a wide margin." Yes, a whopping 1 shot more than Chase Polacek's 140.

Comment

Originally posted by yarblockers View Post
                      Oh Ed Weaver, when will you learn? From recent Troy Record article: "In 35 games for RPI, D’Amigo had 10 goals, 24 assists for 34 points. His 141 shots on goal led the Engineers by a wide margin." Yes, a whopping 1 shot more than Chase Polacek's 140.
                      Oh ya, and he also said Jerry is 5'1" tall.

Comment

Congrats to both.
                        DING DING DING...music to my ears !!! Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! I will now use Jerry's excellent quote to update my signature !
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

congrats to chaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee next year we will be top 4 for sure
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            DING DING DING...music to my ears !!! Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! I will now use Jerry's excellent quote to update my signature !
                            Are you sure that 3/10 is the correct date for that quote? Got to keep watching you.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I would also like to pass along my congratulations to Chase and Jerry. Is it hockey season yet?!

Are you sure that 3/10 is the correct date for that quote? Got to keep watching you.
                              3/10 = March 2010, not March 10th.
                              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                                I would also like to pass along my congratulations to Chase and Jerry. Is it hockey season yet?!

3/10 = March 2010, not March 10th.
                                Sorry, Wicked.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X