X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Originally posted by soxrok3 View Post
    Forgive me for being a novice, but what type of recruiting class does RPI have lined up for next year?
    RPI has a separate thread for our incoming recruits. I would suggest consulting the following thread for your answers: RPI 2010 Recruiting III

Comment

Neg rep for that last post? C'mon Gary!!??
      Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        RC, we only differ on the likelihood of JL showing up. Neither of us is certain either way. BTW, I think that if he shows up "solid" is an understatement.
        I'd make that "4 out of 4" and add York. I agree that it is likely that all will return.

I expect that RPI will get votes and may be ranked at the start of the season.
        Actually, he is just about the only one.
        Was this necessary?
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          RPI has a separate thread for our incoming recruits. I would suggest consulting the following thread for your answers: RPI 2010 Recruiting III
          A Union fan isn't going to care about that.

Comment

Why wouldn't Laliberte show up?

Comment

Major juniors.

Comment

Well, lets hope he does then! Next year could be for all of Seth Appert's marbles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  A Union fan isn't going to care about that.
                  Good. Then he won't see my recent posts about a certain RPI legacy.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Was this necessary?
                    No, but how many posts are truly necessary?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                      Neg rep for that last post? C'mon Gary!!??
                      Unless my memory is completely gone, it wasn't me; I just commented on it in the thread.
                      APBWiki

Comment

Well, lets hope he does then! Next year could be for all of Seth Appert's marbles!!!
                        Er, no.

Comment

There has been speculation/worry/concern that he might have academic issues...recent word posted on this thread stated that he is taking/retaking the SATs this month. As RB said, the lure of Major Juniors is always a concern.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Forgive me for being a novice, but what type of recruiting class does RPI have lined up for next year?

How does RPI look for next year in terms of stacking up against the ECAC?

Any chance at a pre-season ranking?

Also, is there any web source for college hockey recruiting? Thank you!
                            Ralph's excellent RPI recruiting page has all the info you'll need. As he said if Laliberte makes it to Troy (sorry RC, it bears mentioning until he arrives) this class will be very good indeed.

There are unaswered questions as to which defencemen recruits Appert will ask to come this fall as opposed to waiting 'til 2011 (he has more bodies than schollies available for the fall). Several RPI recruits are listed on the NHL/CSB.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                              It's probably not going to make any of us RPI fans feel an awful lot better, but Brown and Mike Clemente have done it again, ousting Yale from the ECAC playoffs with a one-goal victory in the deciding game of the series.

Clemente made 44 saves in shutting out the Elis.
                              And they will meet their clutch and grab idols Cornell for a no holds barred wrestling match on Friday at 4PM...I can hardly wait for that one...not.

Comment

Apologies if someone beat me to it, congrats to Eric Burgdoerfer who has started his pro career with the Bakersfield Condors (Anaheim affl.) of the ECHL . Eric was in the lineup for the Condors' 5-4 loss at Las Vegas on Friday night. No pts. or pens.

http://bakersfieldcondors.com/iyc/pu...urgdoerfer.php

Comment

Working...
                                X