murley was 2nd round draft pick and stayed at rpi all 4 years
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
      on a positive thought

murley was 2nd round draft pick and stayed at rpi all 4 years
      Yeah, there was a reason for that.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
        Pirri got shafted in the Rookie of the Year selection, in my opinion. They picked D'Amigo and Kinkaid (both expected) along with Harvard's franchise player, Leblanc. I watched both play online and I thought Pirri looked better.
        I saw all of RPI's home games and four road games. Jerry is ahead of Pirri in playing hard at both ends of the ice, every time he goes over the boardds. D'Amigo is ahead of Brandon physically also...which allows him to do more things with the puck. I'm guessing that is why he beat out Pirri. Don't get me wrong, I love Pirri and once he adds some bulk, he will be a truly scary player to defend...the kid has amazing instincts and an wicked release.
        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 03-13-2010, 05:57 PM.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Jenny and I are about 45 minutes from there-and we are getting between 4 and 6 inches of rain over a 36 hour period. A few weeks ago and with colder temperatures this could be 5 feet of snow Horrible here-how could they ever move the ECAC Hockey tournament down here?
          I have attended every ECAC tourney dating back to the 1st one in Lake Placid. If the AC event is conducted without RPI (god help us) there is a very good chance that my streak will end.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            I have attended every ECAC tourney dating back to the 1st one in Lake Placid. If the AC event is conducted without RPI (god help us) there is a very good chance that my streak will end.
            Jen and I will go if RPI is one of the teams.Truthfully I would rather drive the 3 hours to Albany than the 45 minutes to AC.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              Time for a laugh or two:

The arena the ECAC is moving the tournament to in Atlantic City has been fighting with delays all during the Atlantic 10 basketball tournament because the roof has been springing leaks from the rain in New Jersey.
              Should we let the committee for the Bottom Feeders Bracket know?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Should we let the committee for the Bottom Feeders Bracket know?
                (headdesk)

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  dito for me but i will still try to make it down i have never been to AC
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

dito for me but i will still try to make it down i have never been to AC
                    I'll pay for your trip down there with one stipulation;
                    YOU CAN'T EVER COME BACK!!!!!!!
                    Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Today is 14 March 2010. There are 208 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                        If he's a compulsive gambler, it'll be all the easier. He'd then be one of the 75 sitting on the boardwalk saying, "God bless ya, sir, spare some change?"

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                          why would you wint a die hard rpi hockey fan that goes to every home game not in troy?
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

why would you wint a die hard rpi hockey fan that goes to every home game not in troy?
                            How many times have you left HFH before the team?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              How many times have you left HFH before the team?
                              Probably about as many as the rest of us, given that the team doesn't leave the building until well after a game ends.

Seriously, why are we on a witch hunt among RPI fans here?
                              APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                                Seriously, why are we on a witch hunt among RPI fans here?
                                As is my norm, my only witch hunt is against people who speak before they think and therefore spout garbage. If RVD wants to trash talk maybe he should try getting a firm grasp on the English language first.

Comment

Working...
                                X