X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Originally posted by ElGuapo34 View Post
    How far away were you? 50 feet? 100 feet? The other side of the building?

Was it plainly obvious that these actions were directed towards the children?

From the way this was framed early I was under the impression that you heard the Brown players verbally abuse children...which you did not. Also from the way in which you described the events I thought you might have witnessed an obscene gesture...however, we now know that was 100% not the case.

Like I said, I just think all the facts should be out there.
    Of all the posters involved, I (and possibly burgie12, though he doesn't seem to be involved at this point) was the only one close enough to possibly hear anything they had to say. I did not hear anything. As for obscene gestures, as I said, I was not paying attention to that, so I can neither prove nor disprove.

Comment

From the way this was framed early I was under the impression that you heard the Brown players verbally abuse children...which you did not. Also from the way in which you described the events I thought you might have witnessed an obscene gesture...however, we now know that was 100% not the case.

Like I said, I just think all the facts should be out there.
      Jesus Christ. Your false impressions are my fault?

Just because your mind made up things I didn't say that were worse than what really happened, everything's hunky dory I guess. I guess next time I'm in Providence I'll just tell a little kid that he was adopted or something. That would be totally innocuous.

The Brown butthurt is truly fascinating given the fact that they won the series. Massive inferiority complex?
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
        It's ok, Brown will be at the loosing end next weekend.
        Which means their offseason will be longer than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Jesus Christ. Your false impressions are my fault?

Just because your mind made up things I didn't say that were worse than what really happened, everything's hunky dory I guess. I guess next time I'm in Providence I'll just tell a little kid that he was adopted or something. That would be totally innocuous.

The Brown butthurt is truly fascinating given the fact that they won the series. Massive inferiority complex?
          I'm simply asking you what actually took place.

Let's try this again.

How far away were you? 50 feet? 100 feet? The other side of the building?

Was it plainly obvious that these actions were directed towards the children?

Comment

I'm simply asking you what actually took place.
            And I'm simply saying that it's not a big deal, because it wasn't unexpected.

Unless you're someone important, and you're not, kindly show yourself out of here. Nothing will come of this, so why bother? I'm not playing 20 questions on something this inane.

Comment

And I'm simply saying that it's not a big deal, because it wasn't unexpected.

Unless you're someone important, and you're not, kindly show yourself out of here. Nothing will come of this, so why bother? I'm not playing 20 questions on something this inane.
              Well your ability to comment on whether it was a big deal or not is much better than mine, because I wasn't there. Also, if you were near these events which you mentioned, you would have a much better understanding of whether the Brown players truly behaved in an inappropriate fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I don't know how many people who read USCHO also subscribe to the RPI Sports list, but IMHO this thread has been relatively sane compared to the recent goings on there.

Someone complained about Jerry D'Amigo a while back. This elicited a response from Jerry's mother. The posts have been going steadily downhill since then. I won't go into any detail or give my opinion because nothing will be served by similar posts here except to aggravate me further.
                I've never been on the list and after hearing that, I don't plan on going there. Sorry to hear the arm-chair quarterbacks are off their medication.

IMO, the only good that will come from undeservedly slamming Jerry might potentially be his earlier exit from Troy..and no one wants to see that. Thankfully, I think Jerry, his parents and the coaches are far more confident peeps and are above this kind of garbage.

I think Momma D'Amigo needs to come on over to USCHO !
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

it was great to see flagdude offer feola a crisp $100 i have this on video

also who had the hit at the end of the game by far the best hit of the weekend to crush that brown player... let take that into this off season

maybe hire a training and conditioning coach like we had 2000-2004

fix all the PIM's

become the yale team of this year scoring wise

have the team stay on campus and do team building like last year
                  and have kerins mind set to get in better shape

and atlantic city or bust
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Well your ability to comment on whether it was a big deal or not is much better than mine, because I wasn't there. Also, if you were near these events which you mentioned, you would have a much better understanding of whether the Brown players truly behaved in an inappropriate fashion.
                    The Brown players truly behaved in an inappropriate fashion. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      I think Momma D'Amigo needs to come on over to USCHO !
                      Surely you realize we've got plenty of the same here, right?

Comment

Surely you realize we've got plenty of the same here, right?
                        That doesn't mean I don't wanna have Momma D here...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          it was great to see flagdude offer feola a crisp $100 i have this on video
                          Actually, I was offering it to Baker. Plus, this was the playoffs. I have to step it up from the 20 I offered him in the holiday tournament.

Comment

The Brown players truly behaved in an inappropriate fashion. End of discussion.
                            My grandfather had a saying which I think aptly fits Brown's postgame behavior:
                            "Some people can't stand prosperity."

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              That doesn't mean I don't wanna have Momma D here...
                              If you had said this two weeks ago, I would have made the offer when I saw the ENTIRE D'Amigo clan at both Hamilton and Ithaca. Parents, aunts, uncles, even his grandfather showed up!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                                maybe hire a training and conditioning coach like we had 2000-2004

fix all the PIM's

become the yale team of this year scoring wise

have the team stay on campus and do team building like last year
                                and have kerins mind set to get in better shape
                                You forgot to add cold fusion and world peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X