Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCHA Quarterfinals: Miami hosts Ohio St

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Miami fans i need some help with parking this weekend. The only time i visited the new goggin i parked outside the buliding on the street are those still ok to use? if not where can i park?
    Yea you can park for free on the street, but I would recommend getting there early to try and stalk the street to find a spot lol. There is a youth tournament going on so you could find a spot out front. Otherwise its $5 in the garage to park.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
      You can still park on the street if you can find a spot, which shouldn't be too hard since most students are out of town on break, or there is a parking garage right behind the Goggin. As I have about a 5 minute walk to the arena I don't have the slightest idea what they charge but it probably isn't that bad.

There is a youth hockey tournament in town this weekend so parking on the street will be harder than you think. However if you parking stalk properly you can find a place.
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I hear that Goggin, when the kids are there, is as good a college atmosphere as it gets. I wish I could get down there for Sat's game.

Comment

I'm only asking this cause I haven't a clue. Do the Buckeyes have any kind of a chance against Miami?

Comment

Originally posted by tangledupinblue View Post
            I'm only asking this cause I haven't a clue. Do the Buckeyes have any kind of a chance against Miami?

YES,

They have a chance , it would be called a " UP-SET. "
            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by tangledupinblue View Post
              Well I mean every team has a chance against anyone on any given night, so in that sense yes they do. But logically Miami is superior in all areas of the game so Miami should win this series.

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                YES,

They have a chance , it would be called a " UP-SET. "
                The upset would be if you ever learned proper grammar or how to lay off the caps for once.....

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                  The upset would be if you ever learned proper grammar or how to lay off the caps for once.....

Hey MOM/ REDHAWKMAN10.

Who said your in " CHARGE " of this chat forum.
                  " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

I think THE OHIO STATE was just writing the way a Miami grad could understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                      I think THE OHIO STATE was just writing the way a Miami grad could understand it.
                      lol really? You want to compare academic institutions??? Havard of the west need I remind you.

Comment

I agree with this fine assessment of tOSU

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humo...deshow#slide=7

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                          I agree with this fine assessment of tOSU

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humo...deshow#slide=7
                          How convenient that our other friends are in the spot right next to them.

Comment

lol really? You want to compare academic institutions??? Havard of the west need I remind you.

Maybe tOSU just needs to lower its academic standards to compete in this series?

(recent data)
                            Undergraduate admissions to Ohio State are classified as “more selective” by US News & World Report and The Princeton Review and according to the data are the most selective for any public university in Ohio. The 2007 freshman class had an acceptance rate of 52%, and the enrolled freshman class had the following composition: students graduating in the top 10% of their high school class (57%); the top 25% of their high school class (91%); the top 50% of their high school class (99%). 27% of the freshman class scored in the top 3% of the SAT or ACT, while 72% scored in the top 15%. The middle 50% range of ACT scores for the enrolled class was 26-30, with an average ACT score of 27. Of the 6,122 members of the 2006 freshman class, 290 had been named valedictorian of their high school's graduating class.[38] Ohio State’s freshman class has admitted over 100 National Merit Scholars for nine of the last ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by pinch View Post
                              Maybe tOSU just needs to lower its academic standards to compete in this series?

(recent data)
                              Undergraduate admissions to Ohio State are classified as “more selective” by US News & World Report and The Princeton Review and according to the data are the most selective for any public university in Ohio. The 2007 freshman class had an acceptance rate of 52%, and the enrolled freshman class had the following composition: students graduating in the top 10% of their high school class (57%); the top 25% of their high school class (91%); the top 50% of their high school class (99%). 27% of the freshman class scored in the top 3% of the SAT or ACT, while 72% scored in the top 15%. The middle 50% range of ACT scores for the enrolled class was 26-30, with an average ACT score of 27. Of the 6,122 members of the 2006 freshman class, 290 had been named valedictorian of their high school's graduating class.[38] Ohio State’s freshman class has admitted over 100 National Merit Scholars for nine of the last ten years.
                              It's all a moot point. You don't have Miami girls.
                              Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                                It's all a moot point. You don't have Miami girls.
                                Amen.

Who cares about academics, this forum is about " HOCKEY " come on now. Sports, beer, women, and Saved by the Bell are the only acceptable topics of conversation .

Comment

Working...
                                X