CCHA Quarterfinals: Miami hosts Ohio St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCHA Quarterfinals: Miami hosts Ohio St

My guess is that the team that WINS the Friday Night game will WIN the series.

PS.. " BLACKHAWK56 " and " REDHAWKMAN10 "

RELAX and HAVE FUN. " EH. "
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
      My guess is that the team that WINS the Friday Night game will WIN the series.
      Very very " BOLD " prediction my " FRIEND" do you have any " EMPIRICAL " evidence to back up this " OUTRAGEOUS " claim.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
        Very very " BOLD " prediction my " FRIEND" do you have any " EMPIRICAL " evidence to back up this " OUTRAGEOUS " claim.
        Oh geez...this is going " DOWNHILL " very quickly!
        Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
          Oh geez...this is going " DOWNHILL " very quickly!
          I find your lack of " " faces disturbing.

Comment

YES , It's called " Momentum. "

If Ohio State WINS the first game they will have extra momentum and the pressure is off as they will need to win just one more of the next two games.

If Miami WINS the first game then it will be a up hill battle for Ohio State to win the next two games in a row.
            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

If Miami WINS the first game then it will be a up hill battle for Ohio State to win the next two games in a row.
              Didn't seem to bother NMU last year...
              Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                I'm sure your MAC rivals feel the same way about your football coach.
                What do you have against Randy Shannon??

Football coach is an easy one got to do better than that!
                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

YES , It's called " Momentum. "

If Ohio State WINS the first game they will have extra momentum and the pressure is off as they will need to win just one more of the next two games.

Your horrific posts aren't fun, with all others I do. But you are just annoying and can't even pick up on the fact that everyone is making fun of you. You won't and aren't being taken serious....lol
                  Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I find your lack of " " faces disturbing.
                    ummmmmm classic....

Comment

redhawkman, I don't know about you, but of all the fun I've ever had in my life, I don't remember any of it involving excessive use of the "SHIFT" key.

Comment

Miami fans i need some help with parking this weekend. The only time i visited the new goggin i parked outside the buliding on the street are those still ok to use? if not where can i park?

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          Miami fans i need some help with parking this weekend. The only time i visited the new goggin i parked outside the buliding on the street are those still ok to use? if not where can i park?
                          You can still park on the street if you can find a spot, which shouldn't be too hard since most students are out of town on break, or there is a parking garage right behind the Goggin. As I have about a 5 minute walk to the arena I don't have the slightest idea what they charge but it probably isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            I'm sure your MAC rivals feel the same way about your football coach.
                            Well THATS completely INNACURATE

We all know that it was Shane Montgomery's fault.

Comment

You can still park on the street if you can find a spot, which shouldn't be too hard since most students are out of town on break, or there is a parking garage right behind the Goggin. As I have about a 5 minute walk to the arena I don't have the slightest idea what they charge but it probably isn't that bad.
                              Never parked there but I think its $5.

Just find a metered spot and youre set. Not sure if the MUPD gestapo are ticketing the blue permit spots (by the dorms) when students are out, but given how money hungry they are at parking tickets, I'd say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk56 View Post
                                redhawkman, I don't know about you, but of all the fun I've ever had in my life, I don't remember any of it involving excessive use of the "SHIFT" key.
                                Its official, my favorite poster.

And negative I avoid excessive use of the shift key at all cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X