Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
    Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3.
    Luckily she doesn't know a **** thing about hockey.

Huskies Sweep
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I remain skeptical. We've been through this "playing well at the right time" tease many times before.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Forwards

Tony Mosey-Garrett Roe-David Eddy
        Jared Festler-Ben Hanowski-Ryan Lasch
        Travis Novak-Drew LeBlanc-Brian Volpei
        Nick Oslund-Jordy Christian-Jon Ammerman

Defensemen

Chris Hepp-Garrett Raboin
        Oliver Lauridsen-Taylor Johnson
        Craig Gaudet-Sam Zabkowicz

Goalies

Dan Dunn
        Mike Lee

SCSU has played host to a first-round series nine times and has failed to advance to the Final Five once. The Huskies were swept by North Dakota in 1995.
        Mankato has never won a road playoff series and is 3-18 all-time away from home in the first round.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          SCSU has played host to a first-round series nine times and has failed to advance to the Final Five once. The Huskies were swept by North Dakota in 1995.
          Mankato has never won a road playoff series and is 3-18 all-time away from home in the first round.
          I like the odds, sounds like a Mavs sweep!

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
            I like the odds, sounds like a Mavs sweep!
            Nice optimism, it's not what the odds say though.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
              Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3.
              ?
              Sweet Huskies sweep...
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                Let's stir things up a bit. Mavs in 2 games.
                The entire SCSU team stops at Space Aliens before Fri's game and gets sick on the Anal Probe chili fries (who wouldn't?). The Mavs end up with a 31-6 shot edge - but still lose 1-0.

Comment

Paul Allen just referred to the Huskies as still being coached by Dahl. Called show to publicky correct him and screener wouldn't let me through. Moron
                  There is Hope . . .

Comment

See no reason to play this series, everybody and their mother is picking the landcows in three. Why play it? We're going to the tnmt. anyway.
                    There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                      Paul Allen just referred to the Huskies as still being coached by Dahl. Called show to publicky correct him and screener wouldn't let me through. Moron
                      You have to lie when you call if you want to get on the air. you should have said you had a gopher question for the Goofer chat room guest he had on.
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

See no reason to play this series, everybody and their mother is picking the landcows in three. Why play it? We're going to the tnmt. anyway.
                        I'm not picking them. Interesting that SCSU always likes to make things difficult for themselves. Knock Mankato off last weekend and they would have pulled Anchorage. Anchorage HAS NEVER WON A GAME in St. Cloud.

Instead they decide to pull the team that's 7-1-1 in Saint Cloud in the last 9 and you're actually wondering why folks are picking them.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

[QUOTE=Iwearpurple;4686861]Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3.

QUOTE]

has she picked the Huskies to win more than 1 game a weekend all year?
                          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                          www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Bonerfactor says Huskies in 2.
                            Bob is making me concerned
                            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              You have to lie when you call if you want to get on the air. you should have said you had a gopher question for the Goofer chat room guest he had on.
                              The guy said that he would tell Allen about and have him correct it; never did. Thanks for the advice, next time I'll know better when he's got the rodent butt kisser on.
                              There is Hope . . .

Comment

The guy said that he would tell Allen about and have him correct it; never did. Thanks for the advice, next time I'll know better when he's got the rodent butt kisser on.
                                Too hilarious. For your information he picked the Sioux to win the series and has been hyper critical of the Gophers all season.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X