Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
    i figured Sioux fans would want us to advance. That way we could possibly meet at the Final Five and they could send another 4th liner to fight the big bad boogey man Marvin.
    Aaron Marvin: 33 GP - 5 goals 7 assists
    Mario Lamoureux: 36 GP - 7 goals 5 assists
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      We're not fat ...anymore.
      Well...then...you're ugly!
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Well...then...you're ugly!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Aaron Marvin: 33 GP - 5 goals 7 assists
          Mario Lamoureux: 36 GP - 7 goals 5 assists
          Marvin, Marvin, Marvin!
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Marvin, Marvin, Marvin!
            If you chose to believe posting stats about the two players involved means I'm obsessed, go ahead. The truth is your fellow fan brought Marvin up and called Lamoureux a fourth liner. I simply showed that their stat lines are pretty close to one another. I hope Mankato wins the series just so UND won't be in the play-in game. I could care less about Marvin anymore.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              We're not fat ...anymore.
              You know, you guys should have encouraged the architects to build a "people mover" like in airports so you wouldn't have to run that lap anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                You know, you guys should have encouraged the architects to build a "people mover" like in airports so you wouldn't have to run that lap anymore.
                That's in the new arena. Its made of marble to show value.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

If you chose to believe posting stats about the two players involved means I'm obsessed, go ahead. The truth is your fellow fan brought Marvin up and called Lamoureux a fourth liner. I simply showed that their stat lines are pretty close to one another.
                  What Marvin has to do with Lamoureux being called a fourth liner, of course, is still under debate.

Comment

What Marvin has to do with Lamoureux being called a fourth liner, of course, is still under debate.
                    Yeah? Well...Pepsi is better than Coke!

Comment

what about Dr. Pepper?
                      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

I think a more fair comparison would be to say that Marvin is Coke and Lammy is that swill that you get at Walmart with their name on it.

Comment

Don't be ridiculous.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Since johnnyredshoes implied that Mario was just an untalented hack, I thought perhaps the two players scoring lines might be considered relevant.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Since johnnyredshoes implied that Mario was just an untalented hack, I thought perhaps the two players scoring lines might be considered relevant.
                              Quite a stretch, considering that Marvin has no relation whatsoever to whether Lamoureux is a fourth liner or not.

Comment

Quite a stretch, considering that Marvin has no relation whatsoever to whether Lamoureux is a fourth liner or not.
                                Maybe we should compare players that are on our fourth line.

Comment

Working...
                                X