MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Theresa Spisak picks the Mavericks in 3?

Spisak is clueless.

Husckeys Sweepstakes is Back! I'm attending Saturday's game to watch the Husckeys celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
      Me...upset ...just want some respect from the rodent, bucky and flickertail rubes! I know, I know, when we win a big one we'll get their respect
      Debatable. We can win that NCAA game, but then it'll just turn to how we've never won a title. They have to take their frustrations out someplace.

After taking a look last night, I think we'll be hungry for revenge against 'Kato. Huskies sweep.

Comment

Very disturbing. Oh man

Comment

Hats off to the Mavs on the comeback. Sad, but typical ending for the Huskies. If they don't figure out a way to win the next two games put a fork in them. I could see them going from a #1 seed two weeks ago to getting bumped, especially now that the CHA will most likely have two teams in the tourney. This one hurts.

Comment

Is swoon in season? I think, I distinctly hear the swoon song playing.

Jutting Sweeps.
            Last edited by Pump It Up; 03-12-2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

Spisak is clueless.

Husckeys Sweepstakes is Back! I'm attending Saturday's game to watch the Husckeys celebrate.
              Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
              INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

Spisak is clueless.

Would you like to buy a clue?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    can I play

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Would you like to buy a clue?
                      Sure, how many NHL draftees does it take to have your team finish in the bottom half of the league and get steamrolled in the first game of the playoffs? Trolls are coming out of the woodwork. Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                        Sure, how many NHL draftees does it take to have your team finish in the bottom half of the league and get steamrolled in the first game of the playoffs? Trolls are coming out of the woodwork. Fun.
                        Ooh good one.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm ****ing sick of this, I really am.

First off, didn't see the game, just was getting text updates, but Jesus Christ! We blow leads of 3-0 and 4-2? In the last few minutes? We're good enough to be a 3 seed, but we can't finish off Mankato?

And I honestly mean no disrespect to Mankato, I realize with a few bounces going your way this year, you could've been a 6 or 5 seed. You were my darkhorse pick to make home ice.

I'm just sick of our team having so much talent and no heart, looking great in Jan/Feb, and looking atrocious this time of the year. I thought last weekend was supposed to be our wake-up call. And then, I figured geez, they better come out fired up in OT, and they lose in 20 seconds?

So I guess unlike years past where the highlight of our year was beating the Gophers, the highlight of our year will be winning 5-1 at the Kohl Center. Hooray! We were a 1 seed at that time. We're now 7th, and watch how far we fall when UND knocks MN out of being a TUC tomorrow night.

Here's where we rout them tomorrow night, then lose a nail-biter Sunday.

Good job Mankato! Bring another good effort tomorrow, I'm almost rooting for you guys.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Ooh good one.
                            Does it make you feel better to come in here and be a d-bag? Don't be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                              Does it make you feel better to come in here and be a d-bag? Don't be that guy.
                              If someone is going to be a ********* in here to a USCHO writer for no reason, then yes, I'll be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                I'm ****ing sick of this, I really am.

First off, didn't see the game, just was getting text updates, but Jesus Christ! We blow leads of 3-0 and 4-2? In the last few minutes? We're good enough to be a 3 seed, but we can't finish off Mankato?

And I honestly mean no disrespect to Mankato, I realize with a few bounces going your way this year, you could've been a 6 or 5 seed. You were my darkhorse pick to make home ice.

I'm just sick of our team having so much talent and no heart, looking great in Jan/Feb, and looking atrocious this time of the year. I thought last weekend was supposed to be our wake-up call. And then, I figured geez, they better come out fired up in OT, and they lose in 20 seconds?

So I guess unlike years past where the highlight of our year was beating the Gophers, the highlight of our year will be winning 5-1 at the Kohl Center. Hooray! We were a 1 seed at that time. We're now 7th, and watch how far we fall when UND knocks MN out of being a TUC tomorrow night.

Here's where we rout them tomorrow night, then lose a nail-biter Sunday.

Good job Mankato! Bring another good effort tomorrow, I'm almost rooting for you guys.
                                That's a really good rant.
                                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X