Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FORE! WCHA First Round - Michigan Tech at Denver

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Gwilliam can put the puck two feet over the net, but beyond that it's basically scoring by committee, so yeah probably...
    FTFY.

/though I admit, he did find his touch this season, I just did it for the lulz
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      FTFY.

/though I admit, he did find his touch this season, I just did it for the lulz
      Heh, yeah...

Took him six years, a knee injury and a stroke, but he did finally crack two digits (with 14).

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        You know, nothing against Denver but I'd almost like to see that happen, just to watch the fallout.
        A week off before the NCAA's would be OK with me.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
          A week off before the NCAA's would be OK with me.
          So it's a deal, then??
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            So it's a deal, then??
            I'm pretty sure its not my call, but if it were I'm OK with losing twice.

Comment

Re: Final Five Here We Come!

Tech has gone into the state of CO and pulled the #10 v #1 upset twice already. I think it is time for a third...

Also nice to meet up with Puckdiva, Flashy and tIGulk over the weekend who stopped by to check out the Tech jersey collection. Even pulled out a few NMU jerseys for Puck as a bit of equal opportunity.

If anyone else wants to stop by in the future you are certainly welcome to do so if you are passing through Central WI.

Ryan J
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Re: Final Five Here We Come!

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                Tech has gone into the state of CO and pulled the #10 v #1 upset twice already. I think it is time for a third...

Also nice to meet up with Puckdiva, Flashy and tIGulk over the weekend who stopped by to check out the Tech jersey collection. Even pulled out a few NMU jerseys for Puck as a bit of equal opportunity.

If anyone else wants to stop by in the future you are certainly welcome to do so if you are passing through Central WI.

Ryan J
                Only did the 10 - 1 once in 94

Haven't beat DU in a playoff series yet.

Still working on my tickets.

Comment

Know Tech will come to play this weekend, but still think DU wins in two.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                    You know, nothing against Denver but I'd almost like to see that happen, just to watch the fallout.
                    If this happened I couldn't tell you the joy I would have listening to all of the Tech fans, who insist the program should disband and give up any hope of ever winning again, trying to come to terms with what was going on.
                    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Tickets should not be a problem this weekend. Tomorrow is the last day of the Winter quarter and finals are from Thursday thru Sunday. Proabably won't be a lot of DU students at the games due to the tests and the beginning of Spring break. The players will be juggling the games and finals at the same time. However, they are pretty adept at this as it happens every year in the Fall and Winter. During the Final Five DU will be on Spring break.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                        Proabably won't be a lot of DU students at the games
                        Par for the course.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Par for the course.
                          That is what the Tech players will be trying to shoot on Sunday morning on the links.
                          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                            That is what the Tech players will be trying to shoot on Sunday morning on the links.
                            Just trying to stick with the theme that the title implies.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                              If this happened I couldn't tell you the joy I would have listening to all of the Tech fans, who insist the program should disband and give up any hope of ever winning again, trying to come to terms with what was going on.
                              don't give up we like having your MacNaughton Cup and I hear only good things about winter carnival.
                              I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
                                don't give up we like having your MacNaughton Cup and I hear only good things about winter carnival.
                                Just be warned, good things don't come with that cup. You can keep it.

And Denver was just up for Carny a couple years ago. Probably one of the funniest weekends of hockey I've had in a very long time.
                                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Working...
                                X