X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Stack View Post
    Cepis has now taken over the crown from Robbie Earl as the biggest diver in college hockey. Touch him and down he goes and half the time the stick goes flying too. What a piece of crap. The worst part is Derek Sheppard believed it every time. Game tying goal beause of a dive. What a waste.
    Bitterness. It does a body good.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

What happened to all the Gopher fans that were saying that UND fans were sandbagging after the Friday night game?

It's a three game series, I wasn't going to call it a Sioux win after the Friday night game, despite some Gopher fans calling me out on it.

And what are the odds that RinkPig/Happy return today after disappearing after the 6-0 Sioux win?
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
        No Dak Fans:

Who is your D1 basketball team playing in the conference championship today? Oh that's right you only have D1 hockey, my bad.

Well when the season is over you guys can at least watch your MLB team, oh wait, that's right your dinky little state doesn't have that either. How about an NFL, NHL, or NBA team....nothing??? Man what do you guys have in that hell hole besides Sue hockey? I guess that explains why all of you seem like you are walking around with sand in your Vag all the time. Guess life goes back to sucking after DU beats you yet again in the NCAA's in a couple weeks!
        It's always amusing to hear Minn, Wisc, and NoDak fans chirping about who is less sophisticated.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          What happened to all the Gopher fans that were saying that UND fans were sandbagging after the Friday night game?

It's a three game series, I wasn't going to call it a Sioux win after the Friday night game, despite some Gopher fans calling me out on it.

And what are the odds that RinkPig/Happy return today after disappearing after the 6-0 Sioux win?
          I'm still here. And You guys were (and some still are) sandbagging.

I hope the refs got that special package I sent them today.

On an unrelated note, I bet MN has a 3:1 advantage on powerplays tonight. Just a hunch.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            On an unrelated note, I bet MN has a 3:1 advantage on powerplays tonight. Just a hunch.
            I wouldn't be surprised if Cepis "falls" trying to jump over the bench and Hunt calls a bench minor on the Sioux for it.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              It's always amusing to hear Minn, Wisc, and NoDak fans chirping about who is less sophisticated.
              Should we send RinkPig/SIM/VW to a deserted island somewhere for a "battle of wits" and then leave them there?

I'm still here. And You guys were (and some still are) sandbagging.

Not sandbagging...both teams are one win away from the F5 now.
              And with your second note (which I would agree with), that only pushes the advantage toward UMN. Cepis will draw at least 3 penalties by himself with his Earl-like skills.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You guys and the Cepis/refs stuff......c'mon, you both are better than that. Well, vf is, anyways.

Bad calls were made on both sides. Funny thing is, the Gophers actually did something to overcome it.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  Should we send RinkPig/SIM/VW to a deserted island somewhere for a "battle of wits" and then leave them there?
                  An inspired thought. Finding sponsors should not be a problem.

Comment

You guys and the Cepis/refs stuff......c'mon, you both are better than that. Well, vf is, anyways.
                    I simply speak the truth. You were all for ripping on Earl for it but now that it's your Special Brother who's doing it, you suddenly have a problem with it.
                    Last edited by Dirty; 03-14-2010, 03:14 PM.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      I simply speak the truth. You were all for ripping on Earl for it but now that it's your Special Brother who's doing it, you suddenly have a problem with it.
                      You're whining. See, I also speak the truth. There were bad calls against the Gophers, also. I am not hearing anything about that.

Take the loss like a man; like I took the loss on Fri.

Then, start getting excited for the game tonight. Only a couple more hours to go.

Comment

When unbiased parties agree, it moves from whining to reality. Frank and Doug, not only neutral but in fact strongly biased against UND, thought Cepis was acting. The Pioneer Press write-up said Cepis did what he does best, sell a tripping call. Could UND still have killed the penalties? Of course, but the fact is they shouldn't have had to.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                          When unbiased parties agree, it moves from whining to reality. Frank and Doug, not only neutral but in fact strongly biased against UND, thought Cepis was acting. The Pioneer Press write-up said Cepis did what he does best, sell a tripping call. Could UND still have killed the penalties? Of course, but the fact is they shouldn't have had to.
                          Did Cepis embellish the 2nd trip? Yes. There was still a penalty, however.

The first trip (on Eidsness) was also a trip, although a real ticky-tacky call. I would have let that one go, myself.

However, it wasn't as one-sided as you all make it sound. The tinfoil hats must be messing with your brainwaves.

Comment

If you took my post about Cepis tripping over the boards seriously, you need some serious help.

The Eidsness one was not a penalty. Eidsness was just standing there and Cepis skated through the crease and tripped over Eids' stick. What is Brad supposed to do to avoid that from happening? Drop his stick and run away? If that was a penalty, it could happen 20 times a game. A player just needs to skate near the goalie as the play is going the other way and fall down.
                            Last edited by Dirty; 03-14-2010, 03:26 PM.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Bjugstad wins Mr. Hockey over that D Bag Brock Nelson; gee theres a shocker....I could have told you this back in September. We all know Bjugstad will be dominating the Susie's for the next 3 years before he goes pro and Brock will be yet another bust in the long line of Sue players. But, no worries Sue fans; I am sure coach Hak will have Brock playing dirty in no time. If you have no skills, you can always play dirty, that the Fighting Sue moto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                If you took my post about Cepis tripping over the boards seriously, you need some serious help.

The Eidsness one was not a penalty. Eidsness was just standing there and Cepis skated through the crease and tripped over Eids' stick. What is Brad supposed to do to avoid that from happening? Drop his stick and run away? If that was a penalty, it could happen 20 times a game. A player just needs to skate near the goalie as the play is going the other way and fall down.
                                The Eids' one was a penalty, by the letter of the law. But again, I woulda let that one go.

Anywhich way, you guys will be going to St Paul. Maybe the black helicopters can give you a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X