X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Is that why you have less Big Ten Championships than Minnesota?
    See last 10 years. Some guy named Bo Ryan stepped in and made the program dominant.

EDIT: Dick Bennett deserves credit too.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Oh by the way SIOUX SWEEP!!!!!!
      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        Yep. You only appreciate them if they are about Wisconsin and regarding Paint Thinner/Dead Deer/Jesus Hating Wisconsin.....
        I like a good bridge comment, floods, dead deer, etc. But you are but a bacterium on RinkPig's toe fungus, at best, so you don't count.

For example, I believe Dirty stated that he was having a Halloween party, and everyone is gonna dress up like bridges, get drunk, then fall down. That's funny.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

See last 10 years. Some guy named Bo Ryan stepped in and made the program dominant.
          The Badgers are building a dynasty without National Championships just like Miami hockey!
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dominate?

hardly
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I like a good bridge comment, floods, dead deer, etc. But you are but a bacterium on RinkPig's toe fungus, at best, so you don't count.

For example, I believe Dirty stated that he was having a Halloween party, and everyone is gonna dress up like bridges, get drunk, then fall down. That's funny.
              Is the party going to be in London?

The Badgers are building a dynasty without National Championships just like Miami hockey!
              It's a bit harder to win national titles in college basketball. There are just a few more teams. You have to recruit in crooked Calipari fashion.

Comment

You do realize that we LOST today in the Big11 Tourney right? And that we shot 18% in the first half? And that the vast majority of posters on these boards don't care about hoops, right? And that a LOT of Badger fans are sick of not getting any further in the NCAA's, right?

RIGHT?

I come in here to do a little razzing before nighty-night time and here you are taking over the thread with stupid attempted rip after annoying attempted rip.

I hate you!

Comment

It's a bit harder to win national titles in college basketball. There are just a few more teams. You have to recruit in crooked Calipari fashion.
                  Teams with more Big Ten Championships in last 10 years: Michigan State, Ohio State, Illinois

How are you losing this argument with me? It is incredibly sad.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    You do realize that we LOST today in the Big11 Tourney right? And that we shot 18% in the first half? And that the vast majority of posters on these boards don't care about hoops, right? And that a LOT of Badger fans are sick of not getting any further in the NCAA's, right?

RIGHT?

I come in here to do a little razzing before nighty-night time and here you are taking over the thread with stupid attempted rip after annoying attempted rip.

I hate you!
                    You do realize that the Big Ten Tournament means very little and that Bo was playing his bench guys more minutes to save energy for the Big Dance, right?

They've been to a Final Four and an Elite Eight, plus 2 Sweet 16's in the last 10 years. That's not too shabby.

Comment

Yes our arena is better
                      Erroneous.
                      and more profitable.
                      Unless you're getting a slice of that pie, why would you even remotely care about this?
                      Then why are games with meaning played at the Excel Energy Center? or the Target Center?
                      Because the scheduling people don't give two $#!+$ about what I think?

The original post I quoted was:
                      Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      I'm guessing 99% of hockey fans would rather watch games at Mariucci than the abortion of the Kohl and its bouncyball sightlines.
                      which has nothing to do with the Target or Excel Energy centers. They aren't moving games of consequence to freaking Kohl, are they?

Mariucci is a mecca of college hockey. Kohl is... big? Yay? That doesn't make it a good place to watch college hockey.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Teams with more Big Ten Championships in last 10 years: Michigan State, Ohio State, Illinois

Note exactly dominate.

Comment

So Conference championships are the measure to greatness?

Comment

You do realize that the Big Ten Tournament means very little and that Bo was playing his bench guys more minutes to save energy for the Big Dance, right?

They've been to a Final Four and an Elite Eight, plus 2 Sweet 16's in the last 10 years. That's not too shabby.
                            18%

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Erroneous.
                              Unless you're getting a slice of that pie, why would you even remotely care about this?
                              Because the scheduling people don't give two $#!+$ what I think?

The original post I quoted was:
                              which has nothing to do with the Target or Excel Energy centers. They aren't moving games of consequence to freaking Kohl, are they?

Mariucci is a mecca of college hockey. Kohl is... big? Yay? That doesn't make it a good place to watch college hockey.
                              Profit = More Money = More Athletic Spending = Better Program.

Comment

Thanks VarsityWisconsin for my next post.

Go Edina Hornets!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X