X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
    Did you Susie fans watch your golden boy Brock Nelson play yesterday? He will fit right in when he wears that puke green jersey.... plays dirty and likes to run up the score against a bad team late in the game, and when they scored to go up 8-0 he acted like it was his first goal ever... vey classy! He will fit right in with the rest of you tools.
    Great to hear! Can't wait to see him at UND.

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
    If he was committed to Minnesota, you would be kissing his ***.
    Precisely.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      I want everyone to be honest. Do you believe your team will win?
      **** no.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        So if I'm hearing you right, you're saying that Nelson will be scoring goals and hitting noodle armed pansies in the third period next year when playing the Gophers. I agree.

Sioux in One
        I love this post.
        A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
          If he was committed to Minnesota, you would be kissing his ***.
          I wouldn't. They have to be freshmen and do something to make me kiss their asses from now on.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I wouldn't. They have to be freshmen and do something to make me kiss their asses from now on.
            Budish is nearing 10 goals and 20 points in his first season - that's about what we should expect from incoming forwards (unless they are super hyped like Vanek).

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
              Did you magnificent Fighting Sioux fans watch your golden boy Brock Nelson play yesterday? He will fit right in when he wears that famous kelly green jersey.... plays dirty and likes to run up the score against a bad team late in the game, and when they scored to go up 8-0 he acted like it was his first goal ever... vey classy! He will fit right in with the rest of you tools.
              I'll take Brock Nelson's performance over that of gopher recruit Nick Bjustad - Metro Player of the Year! - who failed to score in his team's 2-0 loss to Apple Valley.
              A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Thursday: hockey talk.

It really boils down to......get ready.....goaltending.

I mentioned that Eidsness looked shaky last Saturday, and that was against Tech of all teams. MN's offense is putrid, especially compared to years past, but they do have the ability to score a crapload, as seen this past Sunday.

Kangas will need to steal at least one game, and depending on MN's Jeckyll-n-Hyde offense, possibly two, for them to win the series.

I highly doubt we'll see Chay. It makes almost no sense, unless he is for sure not coming back next year (he is eligible for a redshirt).

Whoever scores the first goal won't necessarily win, IMO. Whoever scores their second goal first, however, will win. If it gets to 3? Fuhgeddaboudit. Game is over.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

In roughly 24 hrs the sioux will be 1 game closer to a season ending sweep of the golden gophers!!!! get them golf clubs warmed up gopher fans!!!!!
                  Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    Budish is nearing 10 goals and 20 points in his first season - that's about what we should expect from incoming forwards (unless they are super hyped like Vanek).
                    Budish is fine. Especially considering his missing his entire senior year with an effed up knee.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
                      Whoever wins the Friday game will win the series. Remember, you heard it here first.
                      I think you might be right on that one. Woogie is picking the Gophers in 3 . I think UND does it in 3 The Gophers have shown me nothing that would make me believe they can play a full series of good hockey. UND has gotten hot again at the right time

Comment

Final Predictions for the series.

UND 11, MN 1
                        UND 8, MN 2
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Final Predictions for the series.

UND 11, MN 1
                          UND 8, MN 2
                          I agree but your scoring gap for both games may be a little on the small side.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I agree but your scoring gap for both games may be a little on the small side.
                            I figured the rivalry+playoff atmosphere would keep the games tighter.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Gopher fans still sandbagging.
                              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Whoever scores the first goal won't necessarily win, IMO. Whoever scores their second goal first, however, will win. If it gets to 3? Fuhgeddaboudit. Game is over.
                                I've already explained that in great detail.

If the Gophers score two goals they have about a 6% chance of winning. 1-15 record.
                                If the Gophers score three goals or more they have about a 85% chance of winning. 16-2-2 record.
                                If the Gophers score four goals or more they have about a 99% chance of winning (it's 100 but I refuse to say sure thing). 10-0 record.

The problem is the Gophers only score 3 goals or more in a game 55% of the time. And UND has been shutting people down lately, in their last 7 games they've given up 2 goals or less and won all 7.

So, the trend line says that there is no way Minnesota can score 3 and thus no way they can win.

Sioux Sweep.
                                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 03-12-2010, 08:22 AM.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X