X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Oh, no-sers. The Gophers have no chance now.
    Quit with the bagging of sand.
    You and I both know that this series will be tight and evenly-matched, just like their regular season games.
    I would guess we will see two (or three) very close, exciting games. I wouldn't want to bet on the winner because I honestly think it could go either way.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Quit with the bagging of sand.
      You and I both know that this series will be tight and evenly-matched, just like their regular season games.
      I would guess we will see two (or three) very close, exciting games. I wouldn't want to bet on the winner because I honestly think it could go either way.
      I point to Minnesota's losing record in the WCHA and your 7 game winning streak. It's close on paper perhaps but paper doesn't play hockey.

Sioux Sweep.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I want everyone to be honest. Do you believe your team will win? Don't give me the line of well, if X happens, or Y happens...no. Do you truly believe your team will win?

My answer. No. The Sioux will not win.
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          I want everyone to be honest. Do you believe your team will win? Don't give me the line of well, if X happens, or Y happens...no. Do you truly believe your team will win?

Seriously? The Sioux have owned the Gophers the past few years, especially at the Ralph. Sioux in 3.

Comment

It's anyones series. I feel a slight edge to the Sioux but I wouldn't be suprised if goldy pulls it off
            Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Yes. Badgers in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                It's anyones series. I feel a slight edge to the Sioux but I wouldn't be suprised if goldy pulls it off
                Wilbur is highly disappointed in BOTH of us.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

You read it here first: The Gophers will win 9 straight games!

Comment

Yes I do. There is not enough hope or steam behind the bandwagon yet so they will win a few more to get everyone excited. Plus the Sue may still make the tourney without winning this series. Gophers in 3 to build up all our hope one last time.

Comment

Whoever wins the Friday game will win the series. Remember, you heard it here first.
                      A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Wilbur is highly disappointed in BOTH of us.
                        Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

No knock against the Rodents, but the Sioux look pretty good right now. I think they do it in 2.

Comment

Did you Susie fans watch your golden boy Brock Nelson play yesterday? He will fit right in when he wears that puke green jersey.... plays dirty and likes to run up the score against a bad team late in the game, and when they scored to go up 8-0 he acted like it was his first goal ever... vey classy! He will fit right in with the rest of you tools.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                              plays dirty and likes to run up the score against a bad team late in the game,
                              So if I'm hearing you right, you're saying that Nelson will be scoring goals and hitting noodle armed pansies in the third period next year when playing the Gophers. I agree.

Sioux in One
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                                Did you Susie fans watch your golden boy Brock Nelson play yesterday? He will fit right in when he wears that puke green jersey.... plays dirty and likes to run up the score against a bad team late in the game, and when they scored to go up 8-0 he acted like it was his first goal ever... vey classy! He will fit right in with the rest of you tools.
                                lmao, this dude cracks me up.

A little butthurt perhaps? If he was committed to Minnesota, you would be kissing his ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X