X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Did you mean "characteristics" at Mariucci? Stoopid.

Mariucci: Seating: 10k Ice dimensions: 200 x 100 NC banners: 5 WCHA: 10 Anymore brain busters?

I've never been a gaypher fan. "I've been following blah blah blah for a hundred years and I can one-up every story you have blah blah blah" So you're old who cares? No arena is "always full", I'm calling UM fans fair weather, pay attention or stay out of the conversation.

Was that while you were cleaning the pee of UM's leg after the UMD game?

Well I don't even know how to respond to this temper tantrum. Watch it or I won't fill up your mother's water dish tonight. I guess that will have to suffice.
    Does momma know you are on the computer ? No chocolate milk for you young man

Comment

Did you mean "characteristics" at Mariucci? Stoopid.

Mariucci: Seating: 10k Ice dimensions: 200 x 100 NC banners: 5 WCHA: 10 Anymore brain busters?
      No, I meant what I said. You're comprehension skills are stellar.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        I call bull**** on this claim.

According to uscho's numbers, MN's combined attendance last weekend was over 24,000 for the two games. Not bad considering the second one was on Sunday afternoon and had no meaning whatsoever due to the seedings already being set for the playoffs.

Keep counting the UW fans as your own to feel better .
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          No, I meant what I said. You're comprehension skills are stellar.
          Dynamics: (used with a singular verb) Physics. the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion and equilibrium of systems under the action of forces, usually from outside the system.

Characteristics: a distinguishing feature or quality

If you meant the energy of the building you should have specified, otherwise its open to interpretation. In any case I understand both the dynamics and characteristics of the mooch, and I've seen gym socks that are more intimidating.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Well I don't even know how to respond to this temper tantrum. Watch it or I won't fill up your mother's water dish tonight. I guess that will have to suffice.
            See this is what happens when a future Sioux fan falls out of his mother's stink box on his head. What happened, your poonany dried up?

Comment

Dynamics: (used with a singular verb) Physics. the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion and equilibrium of systems under the action of forces, usually from outside the system.

If you meant the energy of the building you should have specified, otherwise its open to interpretation. In any case I understand both the dynamics and characteristics of the mooch, and I've seen gym socks that are more intimidating.
              I bet you were a star at Uncle Ralphies Hitler Youth Camp

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                See this is what happens when a future Sioux fan falls out of his mother's stink box on his head. What happened, your poonany dried up?
                Clearly, he was born out of his mother's ***hole because her ****y was too busy.

Comment

"ND's only instituition of higher learning." Try to use your peanut brain, dumb*****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakdoorin View Post

By "dynamics", scooby was not referencing the dimensions of Mariucci. He was referring to the ticket situation there and why there is likely to always be empty seats there - and it has little to do with the quality of the team.
                    Is that why she never mentioned dynamic qualities like energy or atmosphere but instead numbers of tickets which pertains to characteristics?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      According to uscho's numbers, MN's combined attendance last weekend was over 24,000 for the two games. Not bad considering the second one was on Sunday afternoon and had no meaning whatsoever due to the seedings already being set for the playoffs.
                      I think that there is something to be said of the fact that the John wasn't at a standing room capacity for Sundays game. You would think that a game against a team whom gopher fans will swear up and down are their biggest rivals would be able to draw a bigger crowd regardless of it being an off year, Sunday afternoon, ect. don't give me this "meaningless game" bull crap.

*****http://www.uttyler.edu/news/2006/aug21/gifs/foxworthy.jpg******

If you cannot find meaning in playing a rival team you just might be a badwagon.
                      Last edited by ItalianSioux; 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM.
                      Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Is that why she never mentioned dynamic qualities like energy or atmosphere but instead numbers of tickets which pertains to characteristics?

Dynamics

2. (used with a pl. verb) The social, intellectual, or moral forces that produce activity and change in a given sphere: The dynamics of international trade have influenced our business decisions on this matter.

You are a genius.

The sphere in this case is Mariucci. I used the right word, clown.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakdoorin View Post
                          Clearly, he was born out of his mother's ***hole because her ****y was too busy.
                          Wow are you going to take your ball and go home now or just retire to the jungle gym?

Comment

And for a while I thought our SCSU threads were bad.
                            Bob is making me concerned
                            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Well, this is sure fun.

So...neat series coming up this weekend, huh?
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                                I think that there is something to be said of the fact that the John wasn't at a standing room capacity for Sundays game.
                                Now this is a brilliant Sioux fan. He wears sunglasses into the men's room and he's got perfect peripheral vision too, so cover up.

Comment

Working...
                                X