X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    We hope Dave stays for a long time too. Where were the gayphers when UND was playing UNH? Even when UND has a down season fans still show up which is not the case at UM, fair weather fans aren't actually fans they are more like bandwagon jumpers...."hark, are the gayphers winning? get my maroon and gold out of the closet it's time to be a fan again!" Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.

Save the bitterness for the off season golpher fans, it's less than a week away.
    Watching your team pee down there leg and get scored on with less than a second in regulation and then choke a minute into OT.
    Last edited by Driftryder; 03-10-2010, 09:19 AM.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

We hope Dave stays for a long time too. Where were the gayphers when UND was playing UNH? Even when UND has a down season fans still show up which is not the case at UM, fair weather fans aren't actually fans they are more like bandwagon jumpers...."hark, are the gayphers winning? get my maroon and gold out of the closet it's time to be a fan again!" Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.

Save the bitterness for the off season golpher fans, it's less than a week away.
      Of course Hakey Sakey of * will stay, skunkt*ts, he's Ralphies B^tch and he's got the swastika underwear to prove it. Now go back to playing with your panty hamster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Tried?

Sioux in One
        That's right TRIED, B^tch Dirty. I have to admit though, when you did that YMCA song naked, that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
          That's right TRIED, B^tch Dirty. I have to admit though, when you did that YMCA song naked, that was funny.
          As was you prancing around to In the Navy.

Sioux in One
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
            BREAKING NEWS

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/871...9cP3DieyckcUsI

Actual Quotes:

Pure Genius, so that's why he makes the big bucks.

Guess he considers 0-0 a good start and down by 5 not so good.
            You are a complete worthless imbecile and should be shot on sight. End of story.
            Last edited by Jockstock; 03-10-2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              As was you prancing around to In the Navy.

Sioux in One
              I liked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                And last Friday, people couldn't GIVE UND tix away for the MTU game. Final weekend of the year, seeding was up in the air at that point, and you guys couldn't fill the building, either.

So, your point being....?
                Apparently you missed the announcer saying "welcome to another sold out ralph engelstad arena".
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Apparently you missed the announcer saying "welcome to another sold out ralph engelstad arena".
                  And Mariucci is ALWAYS sold out as well. What the hell is your point?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It used to be that goofer fans gave Sioux fans he77 for choking in the FF.... fast foward a few years and those same fans are content to miss the NCAAs year after year after year and root for their rivals to lose in the playoffs how the mighty (if you can call them that?) have fallen

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      It used to be that goofer fans gave Sioux fans he77 for choking in the FF.... fast foward a few years and those same fans are content to miss the NCAAs year after year after year and root for their rivals to lose in the playoffs how the mighty (if you can call them that?) have fallen
                      Hey shutup, your willy smells too.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        Cycles Willy Cycles. I remember in the early 90s the Sioux went thu a period Ginos last couple of years and Deanos first couple where UND sucked thier arena wasnt full all the time Deano took them to the promised land and moved on they replaced him with HAk who I think is a good coach so was Woog it doesnt matter. UND and Minnesota will always hate each other and it sucks when one is good and one isnt I like it better when they are both good then the games are better

Comment

Even when UND has a down season fans still show up which is not the case at UM
                          I call bull**** on this claim.
                          Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.
                          According to uscho's numbers, MN's combined attendance last weekend was over 24,000 for the two games. Not bad considering the second one was on Sunday afternoon and had no meaning whatsoever due to the seedings already being set for the playoffs.
                          Every team's season ends with disappointment except one. I highly doubt your team will be "the one" this season, but by all means, continue acting like a total moron.

Comment

Hey shutup, your willy smells too.
                            ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dwPASKq1aDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dwPASKq1aDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              You're clueless as to what the arena dynamics are at Mariucci. I guess you didn't notice that despite a losing season the game at Target Center sold about 4,000 tickets over what Mariucci holds.
                              Did you mean "characteristics" at Mariucci? Stoopid.

Mariucci: Seating: 10k Ice dimensions: 200 x 100 NC banners: 5 WCHA: 10 Anymore brain busters?

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                              You sound like a Gopher fan circa 1990 ...:its an honor to be there Better to be there and lose than not be there at all yada yada yada. I have been following the college hockey for 40 years believe me when UND has a down season they dont always fill thier building either.Teams go in cycles we are on a down one right now it will change ask any one thats a true UND fan they will tell you the arena wasnt always full in the 90s
                              I've never been a gaypher fan. "I've been following blah blah blah for a hundred years and I can one-up every story you have blah blah blah" So you're old who cares? No arena is "always full", I'm calling UM fans fair weather, pay attention or stay out of the conversation.

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                              Watching your team pee down there leg and get scored on with less than a second in regulation and then choke a minute into OT.
                              Was that while you were cleaning the pee of UM's leg after the UMD game?

Of course Hakey Sakey of * will stay, skunkt*ts, he's Ralphies B^tch and he's got the swastika underwear to prove it. Now go back to playing with your panty hamster.
                              Well I don't even know how to respond to this temper tantrum. Watch it or I won't fill up your mother's water dish tonight. I guess that will have to suffice.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                                Cycles Willy Cycles. I remember in the early 90s the Sioux went thu a period Ginos last couple of years and Deanos first couple where UND sucked thier arena wasnt full all the time
                                Correct. These tools who yap about their fans' superior "support" either don't remember the last drought for their team or weren't fans yet when it happened. In any event, they really should know better than to spout off in this thread given the fact that a number of MN fans have been following the sport longer than since the early '00s.
                                Originally posted by cross dress
                                No arena is "always full", I'm calling UM fans fair weather, pay attention or stay out of the conversation.
                                And since we've been around long enough to have witnessed UND's last NCAA tourney drought, we know that your fans don't show up during down years, either.

By "dynamics", scooby was not referencing the dimensions of Mariucci. He was referring to the ticket situation there and why there is likely to always be empty seats there - and it has little to do with the quality of the team.
                                Last edited by Bakunin; 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X