• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/871...9cP3DieyckcUsI

Actual Quotes:

Pure Genius, so that's why he makes the big bucks.

Guess he considers 0-0 a good start and down by 5 not so good.
    You are so right. Hak is a MUCH better coach I hope he stays at UND a long long time. UND s annual crash and burn in the post season makes my own teams crappiness so much easier to tolerate I watched a replay of last years debacle against UNH . Hak looked like he was gonna cry it was priceless

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Actual Quotes:

All you can say about that is ----WOW what a great hockey mind!!!!
      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
        You are so right. Hak is a MUCH better coach I hope he stays at UND a long long time. UND s annual crash and burn in the post season makes my own teams crappiness so much easier to tolerate I watched a replay of last years debacle against UNH . Hak looked like he was gonna cry it was priceless
        I can see how it is comforting to know your team will miss the playoffs year after year to save you the heartbreak of NCAA loss....

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          I can see how it is comforting to know your team will miss the playoffs year after year to save you the heartbreak of NCAA loss....
          The best thing about college hockey is its constantly changing. The Gophers have struggled the last 3 years. But it wont be like this forever. So until things change back (and that could be awhile). I will enjoy UND crashing and burning.

Comment

The best thing about college hockey is its constantly changing. The Gophers have struggled the last 3 years. But it wont be like this forever. So until things change back (and that could be awhile). I will enjoy UND crashing and burning.
            I enjoy your troubles as well

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Actual Quotes:

No, he's telling you what he knows about his team. A few years ago Minnesota would be able to go toe to toe with another team and put up 7 if they put up 4 or 5. Not this team. Minnesota has consistently won this year if they have gotten to 3 goals. In fact their record when scoring three is 16-2-2. So, if Minnesota gets 3 goals up on you I'd be worried.

The four of five comment was about the score at the end of the game. the zero zero comment was about the score after the first period. Again, if you read it right it's entirely accurate.

By the way, when Minnesota gets 4 they haven't lost a game.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Scooby, do you really expect socalrinkpigfan to have any reading comprehension or care about such things as accuracy and context when reading quotes attributed to anything related to the Gophers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Scooby, do you really expect socalrinkpigfan to have any reading comprehension or care about such things as accuracy and context when reading quotes attributed to anything related to the Gophers?
                  No, but maybe someone else will benefit from my post.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We hope Dave stays for a long time too. Where were the gayphers when UND was playing UNH? Even when UND has a down season fans still show up which is not the case at UM, fair weather fans aren't actually fans they are more like bandwagon jumpers...."hark, are the gayphers winning? get my maroon and gold out of the closet it's time to be a fan again!" Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.

Save the bitterness for the off season golpher fans, it's less than a week away.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      We hope Dave stays for a long time too. Where were the gayphers when UND was playing UNH? Even when UND has a down season fans still show up which is not the case at UM, fair weather fans aren't actually fans they are more like bandwagon jumpers...."hark, are the gayphers winning? get my maroon and gold out of the closet it's time to be a fan again!" Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.

Save the bitterness for the off season golpher fans, it's less than a week away.
                      And last Friday, people couldn't GIVE UND tix away for the MTU game. Final weekend of the year, seeding was up in the air at that point, and you guys couldn't fill the building, either.

So, your point being....?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        During my lifetime, the gophers are better. Who cares what the hostile and abusives did back before they were even a State.
                        Your lifetime? Another blatant lie, your parents didn't have any children that lived.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Couldn't even fill the arena for the Badger series, for shame.
                          You're clueless as to what the arena dynamics are at Mariucci. I guess you didn't notice that despite a losing season the game at Target Center sold about 4,000 tickets over what Mariucci holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            And last Friday, people couldn't GIVE UND tix away for the MTU game. Final weekend of the year, seeding was up in the air at that point, and you guys couldn't fill the building, either.

So, your point being....?
                            Did you really just compare Michigan Tech to Wisconsin? HAHAHA. No wonder you're a high school dropout!

Sioux in One
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

This thread started out with semi-legitimate discussion, and has since devolved into a total waste of time.

I blame Dirty. And Happy.

Comment

You sound like a Gopher fan circa 1990 ...:its an honor to be there Better to be there and lose than not be there at all yada yada yada. I have been following the college hockey for 40 years believe me when UND has a down season they dont always fill thier building either.Teams go in cycles we are on a down one right now it will change ask any one thats a true UND fan they will tell you the arena wasnt always full in the 90s

Comment

Working...
                                X