X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    sit on a boat AND (not to.....AND) drink beer.

I'll make sure to bring the big box of crayons.
    Now I don't own a boat, and why the * would I want to invest in a boat?! You don't see that, do you? I don't own a boat. Even if I did, I'd rent it out to "morans" like you who feel the need to rent one to drink beer all weekend, and I'll make a profit!

Anywhichway, you don't even have to fish off of a boat. You can do it from shore. Obviously you aren't a fisherman, otherwise you'd know that. I'm no fisherman either, and I know that! Parise, you are indeed an imbecile. No grand scope. No reasonably thinking, no logic.

So, if I teach others to fish, I can make them fish for me, gather some profit, and as an added benefit not necessary to the mission at hand, but a benefit to the mission at hand: Drink. All. Weekend.

Oh, and guess what? 2 + 2 = 4.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Now I don't own a boat, and why the * would I want to invest in a boat?! You don't see that, do you? I don't own a boat. Even if I did, I'd rent it out to "morans" like you who feel the need to rent one to drink beer all weekend, and I'll make a profit!

Anywhichway, you don't even have to fish off of a boat. You can do it from shore. Obviously you aren't a fisherman, otherwise you'd know that. I'm no fisherman either, and I know that! Parise, you are indeed an imbecile. No grand scope. No reasonably thinking, no logic.

So, if I teach others to fish, I can make them fish for me, gather some profit, and as an added benefit not necessary to the mission at hand, but a benefit to the mission at hand: Drink. All. Weekend.

Oh, and guess what? 2 + 2 = 4.
      If you could put this much spin on a baseball you'd have a better curveball then Bert Blyleven....
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

If you could put this much spin on a baseball you'd have a better curveball then Bert Blyleven....
        I dunno about that. Alls I know is that you, like Pedro, cannot hit my curveball.

I think the term is "PWNED."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I dunno about that. Alls I know is that you, like Pedro, cannot hit my curveball.
          Are you calling me Jesus?

NOT The Jesus...I'm not DL
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

No, I'm comparing you to Pedro. Although, you're more Willie Mays Hays. All talk, and can't get a hit, unless it's a miracle. You just fly out. Every weekend night.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
              Happy, if you want to sea stupidity try looking in a mirror.
              See now this proves Sioux fans really do have the brain of a tree frog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Eh, it's alright. Teaching Hirsch to fish in the middle of a desert, now that was a nightmare. Also in Minneapolis I tried teaching goldy_331 to fish on a bridge but it collapsed. That also sucked.

Sioux in One
                Yeah that's when you tried to molest me, remember B^tch Dirty!!??? No wonder your mother had morning sickness after you were born.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
                  What's the over/under of Toni Lucia agreeing to fight someone and then speed skating his ***** off to get behind the ref/daddy? Good times.
                  Over/under? How 'bout a skate OVER face and UNDER your chin, peabrain?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Would you like something more than Mini Donuts? Or something different? Do you want Jimmy Johns? If you help me taunt drunks, I'm all for it.

Sioux in One
                    You just want to go so you can improve your sex life by having someone pickpocket you.

Comment

NOT The Jesus...I'm not DL
                      Jews for Jesus!
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Shaking off the rust. Some of you guys suck!!!!!
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          Jews for Jesus!
                          Hey, Jesus did it for the chicks.

Comment

Hey, Jesus did it for the chicks.
                            Mexican Gardeners get a bad rap.
                            "My greatest achievement."
                            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/871...9cP3DieyckcUsI

Actual Quotes:

"Everybody has to play their A game"

"guys are going to have to make plays"

"If North Dakota gets four or five on the board," Lucia said, "it will be awfully difficult for us to win."

" if it is 0-0 after the first period, we are happy"

"Good starts are going to be extremely important"

"all 18 guys and the goaltender have to play well"
                              Pure Genius, so that's why he makes the big bucks.

Guess he considers 0-0 a good start and down by 5 not so good.
                              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                                Yeah that's when you tried to molest me, remember B^tch Dirty!!??? No wonder your mother had morning sickness after you were born.
                                Tried?

Sioux in One
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X