X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Why the heck do I need to sit on a boat to drink beer all weekend? I think you are the one who fails.
    I'm just hoping you are in a boat so you will fall out of it. You can't swim, right?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Wasn't talking about you specifically now was I? Any idiot who can read would see that...

Moran.
      You still fail. This is unreal. ANYONE can drink beer all weekend if they wish, and NOT be on a boat. It's not a requirement.

Your intelligence is deader than Denny Hecker's former father-in-law.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You still fail. This is unreal. ANYONE can drink beer all weekend if they wish, and NOT be on a boat. It's not a requirement.
        What do people do when they fish? They, wait for it.........waaaaaait for it......sit on a boat and drink beer.

BOX.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

What do people do when they fish? They, wait for it.........waaaaaait for it......sit on a boat and drink beer.

BOX.
          Try this on for size, like your infamous "The Pants":

They might do that, but sitting on a boat is NOT required to drink beer all weekend! Wow, imagine that! Drinking beer all weekend while....not....on....a.....boat!!!!! Oh, the wonders! Will they ever cease?! It's a Festivus Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
            Last time I checked and it was this last weekend at the Ralph there were 7 I repeat 7 banners there, how many is hanging in the mooch again? refresh my memory!!!!
            From the inception of the program there are currently 7 national championships hanging from the rafters.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              I'm just hoping you are in a boat so you will fall out of it. You can't swim, right?
              If he was the Gophers offense, he'd fall out of the boat and still find a way to miss the water.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                From the inception of the program there are currently 7 national championships hanging from the rafters.
                With the way this guy is touting banners, you'd think he was an SCSU fan.

Comment

Try this on for size, like your infamous "The Pants":

They might do that, but sitting on a boat is NOT required to drink beer all weekend! Wow, imagine that! Drinking beer all weekend while....not....on....a.....boat!!!!! Oh, the wonders! Will they ever cease?! It's a Festivus Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Apparently, I have to draw you a picture with crayons for you to understand...

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Apparently, I have to draw you a picture with crayons for you to understand...
                    No, you don't understand what I am saying. You say he'll sit on a boat to drink. I say a boat is not required to drink in said fashion, and is an unnecessary step and expense in the drinking procedure. Bluntly, that's less beer money whether you purchase the boat, rent the boat, or even BORROW the boat (the lender is gonna expect some sort of payment, which most often will hold some sort of monetary value, which in other cases could also be used to get more beer).

My Parise, you North Dakotans are stupid.

Comment

Feed a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll teach others to fish for him, and he'll eat for free, for his lifetime.
                      Now let me get this right Brent: you're gonna be giving away fish all day? What kind? I love yellow fin tuna. Do ya got any of that? Or how 'bout Rocky Mountain trout, with lots of fresh lemon to squeeze all over it. I'd take some of that. Or mackerel, but only if ya gots plenty of tartar sauce. Frankly, I'd pay good money to see the Hostile and Abusives and the Golden Golfers, armed with blue fin tuna, beat hell outta each other for three games, especially if they all go into O.T.
                      sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I thought Brent didn't like fish.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                          Now let me get this right Brent: you're gonna be giving away fish all day? What kind? I love yellow fin tuna. Do ya got any of that? Or how 'bout Rocky Mountain trout, with lots of fresh lemon to squeeze all over it. I'd take some of that. Or mackerel, but only if ya gots plenty of tartar sauce. Frankly, I'd pay good money to see the Hostile and Abusives and the Golden Golfers, armed with blue fin tuna, beat hell outta each other for three games, especially if they all go into O.T.
                          You don't want OT in these games. Not if you want to keep Mother Earth as it is.

You're close. I'm saying you teach a man to fish, he'll get others to do the work for him, and benefit from it. His friends benefit, too. Are you my friend? If so, grab a plate!

SOH: I don't, except tuna. But I can profit from fish.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            you and happy can can count only the years you want... the rest of the hockey fans out there count all of the years
                            During my lifetime, the gophers are better. Who cares what the hostile and abusives did back before they were even a State.
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

No, you don't understand what I am saying. You say he'll sit on a boat to drink. I say a boat is not required to drink in said fashion, and is an unnecessary step and expense in the drinking procedure. Bluntly, that's less beer money whether you purchase the boat, rent the boat, or even BORROW the boat (the lender is gonna expect some sort of payment, which most often will hold some sort of monetary value, which in other cases could also be used to get more beer).

My Parise, you North Dakotans are stupid.
                              sit on a boat AND (not to.....AND) drink beer.

I'll make sure to bring the big box of crayons.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You don't want OT in these games. Not if you want to keep Mother Earth as it is.

You're close. I'm saying you teach a man to fish, he'll get others to do the work for him, and benefit from it. His friends benefit, too. Are you my friend? If so, grab a plate!

SOH: I don't, except tuna. But I can profit from fish.
                                Hmmmmm, So it's a Ponzi Scheme based on fishing. Interesting. Better make sure the Coast Guard doesn't find out about it. They'll keel haul ya.
                                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X