X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
    TV update.

Friday night game and Sunday night game (IF needed) will be on FSN Alt.

Directv viewer - 658

Dish network viewer - 440

Cable viewer - check on foxsportsnorth.com during the week for updates on channel info.
    Anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to the Dish network channel for the weekend? May be at the in-laws, and I'm pretty sure they won't have it in their normal lineup...
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
      Last time I checked and it was this last weekend at the Ralph there were 7 I repeat 7 banners there, how many is hanging in the mooch again? refresh my memory!!!!
      Well as a Gopher fan I can say that droughts really suck and UND is on a little bit of one right now. The biggest one for UND was 16 years? 1963-1980? So, best of luck to you guys on not repeating that. Minnesota took 26 years to get their first one and 23 years between 1979 and 2002 so were a little more used to it than you guys are.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Is dirty tired of UND choking at the FF?
        For the record, of all current wcha teams that have been in the frozen four a significant number of times (say, 10 or more), the gophers rank near the top in choke percentage. Even when the get in the championship game they tend to blow it.

I know everyone, even Happy, new this. But Happy comes from the camp of "If you tell an outlandish falsehood loudly and repeatedly, people will start to believe it". So here are the facts:

Team Frozen four choke % championship game winning %

Colorado College 80% 40%
        Gophers 74% 45%
        Michigan Tech 70% 42%
        North Dakota 61% 58%
        Denver 50% 70%
        Wisconsin 25% 75%

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Well as a Gopher fan I can say that droughts really suck and UND is on a little bit of one right now. The biggest one for UND was 16 years? 1963-1980? So, best of luck to you guys on not repeating that. Minnesota took 26 years to get their first one and 23 years between 1979 and 2002 so were a little more used to it than you guys are.
          we've had quite a few chances during this draught....

Comment

not lately.
            i dont care if it was 100 yrs ago!!!! everyone wants titles, thats all that matters!!!!! oh and have fun golfing when the SIOUX are in the tourny going for #8!!!!
            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
              For the record, of all current wcha teams that have been in the frozen four a significant number of times (say, 10 or more), the gophers rank near the top in choke percentage. Even when the get in the championship game they tend to blow it.

I know everyone, even Happy, new this. But Happy comes from the camp of "If you tell an outlandish falsehood loudly and repeatedly, people will start to believe it". So here are the facts:

Colorado College 80% 40%
              Gophers 74% 45%
              Michigan Tech 70% 42%
              North Dakota 61% 58%
              Denver 50% 70%
              Wisconsin 25% 75%
              He means recently.... he doesn't count anything before the gophers last championships

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                He means recently.... he doesn't count anything before the gophers last championships
                I dont care what you say thats FUNNY
                Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post

Colorado College 80% 40%
                  Gophers 74% 45%
                  Michigan Tech 70% 42%
                  North Dakota 61% 58%
                  Denver 50% 70%
                  Wisconsin 25% 75%
                  For SCSU fans the "Frozen Four" requires at least one NCAA win.

I know, I know, lame as hell but fun nevertheless. Plus, I'm insecure enough I feel the need to deflect criticism and when I did it in my Dr. Evil voice it sounded kinda funny but it's really, really, lame.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                    right on Dirty-- I bet Schroeder does get sick of being KRISTO'S B^tch!!!!
                    Clearly Scott Farkus' sidekick was your inspiration:
                    *****http://www.redriderleglamps.com/images/products/Scut%20Farkus%20and%20Grover%20Dill.jpg******
                    Last edited by Slap Shot; 03-09-2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah UND blah at the FF
                      At least part of Happy's comment makes sense.
                      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        I am so convinced that UND takes this series that I have planned a work junket during the F5 this year. It's not required, but a vendor boondogle that will include a Wild game in a suite at Nashville.
                        Minnesota does not deserve to host the WCHA F5.

The tournament should be held in Duluth.

Duluth won the Broadmoor last year. They should host the tournament.
                        "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                          Minnesota does not deserve to host the WCHA F5.

The tournament should be held in Duluth.

Duluth won the Broadmoor last year. They should host the tournament.
                          it must be tough to go through life that stupid.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                            i dont care if it was 100 yrs ago!!!! everyone wants titles, thats all that matters!!!!! oh and have fun golfing when the SIOUX are in the tourny going for #8!!!!
                            if winning the nc is all that matters, then UND is on a ten year chokefest.

Comment

it must be tough to go through life that stupid.
                              I know it's tough for me to go through life being so smart.

Sioux in One
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                I know it's tough for me to go through life being so smart.

Sioux in One
                                then you should help out that other guy, he seems lost in a sea of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X