the Ohio State University Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the Ohio State University Post-Season Thread

The mud slinging has begun. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...29#post4682629
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

BUMP , back to the top of forum.
      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Here's the song they will be playing if or when the " BUCKEYES " win tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcehYiTS1iQ
        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

can't watch but I am listening. Sounds like a pretty solid first period from the Bucks, they need to keep attacking the nets, get a lot of shots and hope some go in. Dustin needs to continue to step up for the next 2 periods.

Comment

unacceptable penalty from boyd. I dont care what was going on but giving Miami a 5 minute pp at hom ein the playoffs is not acceptable.

Comment

i thought 5 on 5 ohio state played with miami. If they are going to have any chance at all they have to stay out of the box. Goaltending has to be better tomorrow. Dusty wasnt horrible but the last 2 he gave up were soft imo.This is the 1st time i have seen miami this year and they are far and away the best team i have seen. They are fast, big, and strong. The penalty by Boyd just plain stupid he went after him for nothing the hit wingles put on him was legal. IMO he deserved to get DQed and sit tomorrow, but he didnt so maybe he can come back and make up for it.

The game turned on the turnover on the first shift of the 2nd. Again that darn 4th line was out for the 1st miami goal vs the 2nd line for the hawks. The goal happened because Mcneil decided he was going after a huge hit at center ice gets blown by and in the process loses his stick. When he gets back into the play he try's to block a shot gets walked around and the centering pass sets up the goal. Then the next time they were sent out it was the 1st line out there for miami. If they are going to be put out on the fly please pick a better line to send them out there for.

Well tomorrow could be the last time we see a ohio state team lead by coach markell.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                This is the 1st time i have seen miami this year and they are far and away the best team i have seen.
                I've seen Miami 3 times and Denver twice early in the season. Miami by far the better team.
                Bucks had the lead for less than two minutes, then all Miami.

Comment

6 - 2 Miami.

The Buckeyes were in the game and doing good until the middle of the second period when Boyd took a " STUPID " penalty for spearing. He was sent to the showers. Boyd just killed any momentum the Bucks had.

The buckeyes need to play Miami 5 on 5 for any chance to win. Miami has a very good power-play. The Bucks have " NO POWER-PLAY. "

I was glad to see the Bucks score two goals in the first period. Who would think that this would be the only two goals they get all game.

Miami was the better team and the Bucks helped make them look even better tonight.
                  " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Boyd better work his butt off all night tonight to make up for last night. We were in that game before his penalty, gave Miami that last little boost of momentum they needed.

Comment

Markell is trying to make his last game really memorable it appears. How the heck do you give up a shortie and then another goal with 3 minutes to go? And how about playing some defense in front of Dustin? Talk about hanging your goalie out to dry.

Comment

4 to 4 , going to OT.

The Buckeyes were 1:20 away from a " WIN " and we got caught celebrating early.

They blew it in regulation when they gave up a short-handed goal and let Miami back in the game.

The Miami fans were in shock and quiet until then.
                        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

far from perfect but I'll take the win. One more boys, come on!

Comment

wish I had tickets for tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                              The Miami fans were in shock and quiet until then.
                              No students there, it was probably quiet even after the shorty and game tier, I kid I kid.

Heres to a another good one tomorrow (with a Miami victory of course )

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeHockey View Post
                                wish I had tickets for tomorrow...
                                Same here!

Comment

Working...
                                X