Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culhane's last stand- (12) Western Michigan at (5) Alaska

Game 1 of a best of three series.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Re: Culhane's last stand- (12) Western Michigan at (5) Alaska

Greenham and Gill in net.

Home teams held serve in the first three games tonight in the CCHA.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

One early chance for UA
      18:33 1st

Western Michigan 0
      Alaska 0

Comment

15:40 1st

Western Michigan 0
        Alaska 0

Comment

Petevello scores for UA

6:31 1st

Alaska 1
          Western Michigan 0

Comment

Sather scores from Knelsen. Probably will be Knelsen's goal by the end of the night.

1:32 1st

Alaska 2
            Western Michigan 0

Comment

End of the 1st

Alaska 2
              Western Michigan 0

Comment

End of 1.

Alaska 2 - WMU 0
                Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Shots are 13-3 after one.

So, about par for the course.

Comment

2nd period underway

Comment

Clackson gets hit with a knee-on-knee by Odegard.
                      5 minutes on Odegard
                      2 minutes on Slater (WMU) for roughing afterwards.

Comment

Ludwig gets called for high sticking. 4x3 PP for UA.

Comment

Back to 4x4, then 2:18 of WMU PP time unless they find time to commit more penalties.

Comment

All penalties expired

10:43 left 2nd

Comment

Witkowski (WMU) and Taranto (UA) get matching minors. hooking and embellishment. *snicker*

Comment

Working...
                              X