Boston College @ New Hampshire - Friday, March 5th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College @ New Hampshire - Friday, March 5th 2010

UNH needs a mere 1 point to seal the regular season title this weekend.

I know most of you will be watching on NESN, but for Capital area viewers who lack a satellite, some UNHers are having a DC watch party at Penn Quarter Sports Tavern. Fans from at least a couple other Hockey East teams will probably be there too, so it should be a good night for college hockey talk. Feel free to forward that along to anyone you think will be interested.

Puck drops at 7:30pm.
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
    CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
    2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
    2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Re: Boston College @ New Hampshire - Friday, March 5th 2010

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
    UNH needs a mere 1 point to seal the regular season title this weekend.

I know most of you will be watching on NESN, but for Capital area viewers who lack a satellite, some UNHers are having a DC watch party at Penn Quarter Sports Tavern. Fans from at least a couple other Hockey East teams will probably be there too, so it should be a good night for college hockey talk. Feel free to forward that along to anyone you think will be interested.

Puck drops at 7:30pm.
    I was about to post the same thing!!! See ya there bud! Hopefully it won't be as much of a hockey debauchery as it was last weekend, at least for some of us...
    UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
      I was about to post the same thing!!! See ya there bud! Hopefully it won't be as much of a hockey debauchery as it was last weekend, at least for some of us...
      Yeah, I thought you were going to meet up with me to watch the Canada-Slovakia game. Canada won, btw.
      BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
      CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
      2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
      2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
        Yeah, I thought you were going to meet up with me to watch the Canada-Slovakia game. Canada won, btw.
        I didn't notice... Watching USA hockey is like UNH hockey... perennial underdogs...
        UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Hey folks, I took a couple hours off work today so I'll be here from the opening whistle. Hope everyone's doing well tonight. Don't get much bigger than tonights game. Got to come out flying and take it to the Eagles. This is a dangerous BC team and we can't sit back and wait like we did against NU. Happy Friday everyone!! LET'S GO CATS!!!

Dean

http://secure.stretchinternet.com/de...stamp&sd=today
          Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
          2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Go Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Hey, Dean.. UNH1982, 9'er, and Rhett... I will be around for probably the first period, but then after that it is all up to you guys to bring home the UNH W. At least I will have it all DVR'd so I can watch in the morning.

GO CATS!!
              Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
              ECAC Tourney Champs 79
              Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
              Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
              Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
              NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Hey Chad. We'll do our best without you. Good to have you back on the board.
                Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

BC 0 UNH 0, Pregame

Hey guys.

Senior night, aye. My father suggested I drink a Fosters (get it?) with you all tonight in honor of Brian Foster.... so I shall. It's not a beer I would normally ever drink, but for sentimental? (eh... sure ) reasons I will. It's one of those big cans so if the game is crap, it'll make me feel better and if it's a good game, well that's dandy too! Win-win
                  Live Free or Die!

Celeste & Sydney Recovery Fund

Comment

This should be all the motivation that the Cats need for a serious buttkicking tonight... this is from 1986... yeah, long ago, but it is gonna make most everyone nearly lose their dinners. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... "The Beanpot Trot" courtesy of the '86 BC team....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC2cs88XK1g

PS.. If you made it all the way through that, congrats... you are one of the few with a stomach strong enough to take THAT. Mercy.
                    Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

UNH Wildcats
                    ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
                    NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                      Hey Chad. We'll do our best without you. Good to have you back on the board.
                      Thanks, Dean... great fun in NH last weekend, you were missed, buddy. I won the 50/50 at the Whitt game... seriously... so the weekend could not have gone much better.

UNH Wildcats
                      ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                      NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

I made it through 33 seconds of it before I ran out of the room wretching. I will not, I cannot watch it again. I really think they should play that during the opening of the game tonight. BC may just forfeit.
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

BC 0 UNH 0, Pregame

Thank you UNH seniors!

Peter LeBlanc
                          Bobby Butler
                          Nick Krates
                          Brian Foster
                          Live Free or Die!

Comment

BC 0 UNH 0, Period 1

Lets Go 'Cats!

All 4 seniors starting, plus Kipp on D w/Krates & Thompson at F.

Kostolansky out all weekend again.

Game on!
                            Last edited by erin; 03-05-2010, 06:36 PM. Reason: Forgot a Forward
                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

Goalies: Foster for UNH; Milner for BC. Game on...

UNH Wildcats
                              ECAC Tourney Champs 79
                              NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Working...
                              X