Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Did you see who's doing color on the radio broadcast tonight on 98.5?

If not, let's make it a game.

Former Terrier________________

Oh, and today is St. Joseph's Day. What color are you supposed to wear on St. Joseph's Day?

BU Hockey: Kolor Karma

PS: I find it hard to believe Dave Warsofsky is not one of the top six d-men in Hockey East.
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      Is anyone surprised that neither Shattenkirk, Warsofsky nor Gryba made the 2nd or 3rd team HE? 1st team, I can understand, but I thought there'd be some recognition for at least one of them. Then again, giving up the most goals in the league must be reflected somewhere.
      I am a little surprised about Shattenkirk and Warsofsky. Not about Gryba - His improvement has been dramatic, but BU's defense has been horrible, so I can't call him one of the top six in the league this year.

Honestly, I'm more surprised Colby did make it onto the First team than the others missing out. Makes it seem like all the people picking care about is offensive production - because he still isn't a fantastic defenseman in his own end.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Are you going to tell us? Because I can't figure out your little test here.

Oh, and today is St. Joseph's Day. What color are you supposed to wear on St. Joseph's Day?
        Pale orange?

Comment

I cheated and looked it up.

Tony Amonte
          "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Are you going to tell us? Because I can't figure out your little test here.
            If you don't know, guess.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Pale orange?
            Funny.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Bad karma bomber!!!!!!

his NC yell was thought of as a big jinx last year by scarlet.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If you don't know, guess.
                Now I get what you were trying to do. I read it twice but still didn't get what you were trying to say. Must have been the fried brain cells from that very strong martini I had last night. Anyway, BUT09 spoiled the answer. Alls I gotsta say about that is

Funny.
                Glad you caught the reference.

Comment

The one and only Tony Amonte (They told us at the HE banquet last night )

And yeah, if BU was to get any defensemen on any all conference squad, I'd have to think Shattenkirk, Warsofsky, and maybe even Gryba would come before C. Cohen.
                  Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BU Hammer View Post
                    The one and only Tony Amonte (They told us at the HE banquet last night )

And yeah, if BU was to get any defensemen on any all conference squad, I'd have to think Shattenkirk, Warsofsky, and maybe even Gryba would come before C. Cohen.
                    Our captain had a very hot and cold year. And Gryba is solid, but did nothing to stand out. If I had to draft a Hockey East all-star team, #5 is one of my first picks.

Does this mean BU can play the "nobody respects us card" tonight?

BU Hockey: Snubbed
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Will it be Millan tonight?
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                        Will it be Millan tonight?
                        Yep.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Comment

Now at $3,610 with an hour and a half left on the clock.....

Comment

Forty-two oh-nine point oh one!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X