Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
    uh no... Six plus six plus six is 18 which is megans number. but nice try.
    Which means that Megan is the Devil. And hmm...18...that's how many wins the Terriers have this season. It makes perfect sense now! This makes him responsible for rigging Hockey East. All you people thought it was Parker, well you have just been proven wrong!

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
      Which means that Megan is the Devil. And hmm...18...that's how many wins the Terriers have this season. It makes perfect sense now! This makes him responsible for rigging Hockey East. All you people thought it was Parker, well you have just been proven wrong!
      And I thought UML's season was over. They're fans seem pretty eager still.
      GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
        uh no... Six plus six plus six is 18 which is megans number. but nice try.
        Six wins to match the 71-72 team as repeat champs?
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
          Six wins to match the 71-72 team as repeat champs?
          Ding ding.
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Nicastro's a game-time decision. His arm hasn't healed quite as quickly as expected. He's still having some flexibility issues, which is affecting his shooting.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

SIX!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot with the SIX mookie? Arebyou messing with my head again???? Yes, I've had a few drinkd tonight. So what???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot with the SIX mookie? Arebyou messing with my head again???? Yes, I've had a few drinkd tonight. So what???
                  i need six wins!!

(BU was paying 75-1 to win the NC -- mookie had a loooootttttt of money in his pocket.)

Comment

Colby Cohen named to HE First Team.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      i need six wins!! (BU was paying 75-1 to win the NC -- mookie had a loooootttttt of money in his pocket.)
                      I think Scarlet should be the player/fish, Mookie should be the bankroll . . . and I should be the house.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

PS: What is it . . . Fourteen hours to hockey? Drop the puck!
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

6!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            6!
                            You going tonight?
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I don't have a ticket... I will probably not, but hold a 5% chance of walking over and getting one off the street.

Comment

Is anyone surprised that neither Shattenkirk, Warsofsky nor Gryba made the 2nd or 3rd team HE? 1st team, I can understand, but I thought there'd be some recognition for at least one of them. Then again, giving up the most goals in the league must be reflected somewhere.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X