Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    have you seen any for sale ever? i look for junk like that all the time on ebay et.al and haven't.
    A couple websites (HE, USCHO, etc.) sold them online before the Frozen Four for around $7, my idiot self didn't think of buying one until the drive home from DC and when I got on my computer they were already gone. So some are in existence in the hands of "commoners" like ourselves.

Edit: While we're at it I'd also love to buy a BU HE 25th Anniversary patch off someone.
    Last edited by Agganis; 03-13-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

2nd attempt at finally reaching a 4 game winning streak tonight
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

aaaaaaand jinx

Comment

Scarlet don't look!
          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Reverse jinx. Since I started attending the HE QFs at BU, BU has never won a series in two games.

Bam.

Suck on that, jinxer.
            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
              Reverse jinx. Since I started attending the HE QFs at BU, BU has never won a series in two games.

Bam.

Suck on that, jinxer.
              Swept UMass in '06.

Comment

Waste of time... I'll stay home and listen maybe on the radio. Ugh.

Comment

Wish that reverse jinx worked tba

I'm not sure why people haven't complained about the ineffectiveness of the power play more. Although if it's still broken now, it's not getting fixed by tomorrow. It seems the terrible power play is about the only consistent thing on this team

Comment

from collegehockeynews.com

"In the game, BU defenseman Max NiCastro cut open an artery on his wrist when he hit a skate blade. He had 26 stitches, but no apparent muscle damage. He will not play Sunday, but will be available if BU advances."

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                      from collegehockeynews.com

"In the game, BU defenseman Max NiCastro cut open an artery on his wrist when he hit a skate blade. He had 26 stitches, but no apparent muscle damage. He will not play Sunday, but will be available if BU advances."
                      a little scary with the gusher there coloring up the ice, but Max was in control the whole time. even with the mess he looked very calm.

good to read.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Outside of Warsofsky and maybe one or 2 others, this team does not deserve to be in the NCAAs this season.

Comment

[QUOTE=gscott13;4693686]from collegehockeynews.com

"In the game, BU defenseman Max NiCastro cut open an artery on his wrist when he hit a skate blade. He had 26 stitches, but no apparent muscle damage. He will not play Sunday, but will be available if BU advances."[/QUOTE
                          Glad to hear he's doing fine. From my vantagepoint, that much blood on the ice in just a few seconds scared the hell out of me. Problem is, when you"re at the game, you get no play by play, no close-ups, etc. Imaginations wander just a bit since I couldn't see where the cut was. I hope I never see that at a hockey game again!
                          Last edited by steakbomb; 03-13-2010, 10:31 PM.
                          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Ugh. I really dislike Merrimack. They are a bunch of cheap shot artists and divers. They flop more than the Italian National Soccer team.

Total goons. A Tier IV team for a Tier IV school.

Their gimmick of "basket hanging" is also annoying.

Can someone explain how a Merrimack player slaps the puck into his own net and that's not a goal? God Awful!

We also got Tier IV refs tonight.

The whole thing was a joke with BU being the punchline in OT.

Glad Nicastro is OK. That was terrible.

Millan played well. He stopped about 4 breakaways, no?

What the heck is going on with Bonino? He doesn't seem to be skating or shooting. I'm willing to bet his shoulder is tweaked again.

Our power play was awful. Shoot the puck already!

So...do we play with 5 D-men or give Rosen a try? I vote for the 5 man rotation.

I hope the Terriers grind that team to dust tomorrow...
                            Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

a little scary with the gusher there coloring up the ice, but Max was in control the whole time. even with the mess he looked very calm.

good to read.
                              2 pieces of good news:

He will be alright and he wont play Sunday night. He has been awful and was having another clunker prior to the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                                What the heck is going on with Bonino? He doesn't seem to be skating or shooting. I'm willing to bet his shoulder is tweaked again.

Bonnino looked like absolute crap tonite. San Jose/ Anaheim (whichever) looks like a long way away for him right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X