Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    From everything I've been told, correct.
    Including the description on the auction item (not that those have ever been considered reliable sources of info)

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      What did you just have for lunch there Dave?
      Some of that fine char siu roast pork they do over here. It's so good it sends me back to my youth in Indiana. I find myself saying "Dang!" a lot.

Originally posted by dmjossel View Post
      I'll be sure to liveblog those games as I'm in Almaty.
      Dang! I mean, No kidding? That's amazing. Hope it's interesting. Is that woman olympian who took silver in the biatholon (Kazakh's only medal) on cereal boxes over there?

http://goterriers.cstvauctions.com/a...ctionnbr=19122
      hope y'all are aware of your one chance to get a frozen fenway gamer!!
      I'm probably going to regret it, but I'm about to check out that link.
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Still have a week to go there.... I would be surprised none if it doubles in price.
        the only thing stopping me from bidding when it began at 500 was the knowledge that my bid wouldnt stand a chance. my girlfriend was contemplating bidding at 630 two days ago, but she agreed it would end up fetching 1K+ and took her pass as well.

a man can dream...
        lets play hockey

Comment

We should pool our money and place one gigantor uscho-BU-Thread bid. Then we can each have the jersey for one week out of the year.

(Seriously, make and sell these. I know it's not the case, but it feels like they are not selling these simply to spite people.)
          Boston University Hockey
          1971 1972 1978 1995 2009

Comment

Did Kevin give his up for this!?
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
              Boston University College?

Whoa...
              Small "c."
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

BC's Pike's Peak Club is raffling one of for $25 a chance. Of course that would entail actually spending real money vs. virtual money.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown6 View Post
                  We should pool our money and place one gigantor uscho-BU-Thread bid. Then we can each have the jersey for one week out of the year.

(Seriously, make and sell these. I know it's not the case, but it feels like they are not selling these simply to spite people.)
                  I'm down... from the bid history it looks like right now Tom Cruise's wife is winning, and we can't let that happen.
                  Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                    I'm down... from the bid history it looks like right now Tom Cruise's wife is winning, and we can't let that happen.
                    I just got a flash of her wearing the jersey and nothing else. Made my morning.
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      I just got a flash of her wearing the jersey and nothing else. Made my morning.
                      FYP.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                        Including the description on the auction item (not that those have ever been considered reliable sources of info)
                        They're denying all but one of us a necessity, too!

This is, without a doubt, a must-have for any BU Ice Hockey fan.
                        It's must-have but I can't have it! How does one survive?
                        Boston University 2009 Champs
                        Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

I just tried to outbid the Katiebot and was automatically out bid. I don't like how this thing works. I think you should literally have to bid each time and it's a competition to the very end. I don't know what my maximum would be. What if you have the same maximum bid as the person you're competing with? What happens then?

Comment

You would lose... The other high bid would have had the max first. Now did you only bid $10 over the current? As long as the other bid is high the new "high" will reset to the last next highest bid + $10 (as long as they are above you)
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You would lose... The other high bid would have had the max first. Now did you only bid $10 over the current? As long as the other bid is high the new "high" will reset to the last next highest bid + $10 (as long as they are above you)
                              But this one goes to 11.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                                But this one goes to 11.
                                Winner.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X