Boston College recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College recruits

Does anyone who who Boston College is bringing in come September? Who they are? How do they stack up against their competition? Someone they compare to? Thank you.

Re: Boston College recruits

i know Billet the goalie and a few others are listed on either collegehockeynews.com or INCH .......i bet some of the regular posters know more on this. it would be nice to get one of these type started

Comment

Good topic for the BC thread.
      http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=88252

Chris Heisenberg is the reigning authority on this.
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JG47g-ug&gid=1
      You can find his blog by googling "NCAA Hockey Recruits"
      Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        Chris Heisenberg is the reigning authority on this.
        http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JG47g-ug&gid=1
        You can find his blog by googling "NCAA Hockey Recruits"
        CH hasn't updated his blog in almost three years.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          CH hasn't updated his blog in almost three years.
          I use the blog to get to the recruit list..
          Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

another Ferriero on the way, i just hope he plays closer to his ability than his brother ...............i always thought Benn was really going to take off his junior and senior year but never did, now he is doing great, go figure.......and the Brown listed was Mr Hockey in the state of michigan this year i read and his dad was an eagle

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              another Ferriero on the way, i just hope he plays closer to his ability than his brother ...............i always thought Benn was really going to take off his junior and senior year but never did, now he is doing great, go figure.......and the Brown listed was Mr Hockey in the state of michigan this year i read and his dad was an eagle
              Benn Ferriero more then did his job. He was always a better pro type player but had close to 150 pts, even though he was injured most of his sr year. Ran the PP his jr/sr year and played in all key situations.

Comment

Thank you for the info on who they are bringing in. But how do these guys stack up to the competition? Is there a Ben Eaves, Nathan Gerbe, Brian Gionta type of slick forward ? Or maybe a Brooks Orpik, Andrew Alberts, Brendan Buckley type of physical defenseman?

Comment

Working...
                X