X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 3rd official 09-10 Maine season thread: Bubble-icious

Originally posted by Potato in NH View Post
    Does the same thought apply to Men's hockey as well?
    I don't see the Hockey team getting to the final, be great if they did. Unless Sirman is the real deal, this team still has issues on D
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      I don't see the Hockey team getting to the final, be great if they did. Unless Sirman is the real deal, this team still has issues on D
      On D and in goal.HUGE issues.But HEA is so screwy this year that I might even see Maine in Albany later this month.Not buying the $82 tix before the field is set,though.

Comment

Anyone get HE quarterfinal ticket apps yet?. It used to be you'd get them weeks before the season ended, now they aren't as confident?

Comment

Anyone get HE quarterfinal ticket apps yet?. It used to be you'd get them weeks before the season ended, now they aren't as confident?
          They're not going to get home ice, so it really doesn't matter.

Comment

I believe season ticket holders can call the ticket office now and purchase them. I would assume they would do a mailing but maybe not. There isn't much time left for the office to receive an application and mail tickets.

Comment

Rachel lenzi tweeted yesterday that nyquist was in street clothes for practice and joey diamond was practicing with flynn and house. Any other news on that?
              It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
              But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

Your HEA quarterfinal tix application was included with your season tix package last summer or you had until last Friday to secure your regular seats by calling the ticket office. I received mine in the mail today. I would call soonest if I were you. Also if you get a chance to read the note included in the tix you will know they are very confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                  Your HEA quarterfinal tix application was included with your season tix package last summer or you had until last Friday to secure your regular seats by calling the ticket office. I received mine in the mail today. I would call soonest if I were you. Also if you get a chance to read the note included in the tix you will know they are very confident.
                  Thanks alot
                  You saved my seats, I just called and got them. Is this the first year they have done it this way or haven't I been paying attention ? Last time they were in with home ice they sent a letter out with an application to get them.
                  Anyway thanks again

Comment

Thanks alot
                    You saved my seats, I just called and got them. Is this the first year they have done it this way or haven't I been paying attention ? Last time they were in with home ice they sent a letter out with an application to get them.
                    Anyway thanks again
                    I believe it is a new Hockey East rule to try and collect the play-off money earlier or something the league is encouraging as a lot of people I know at different league schools have told me that they now get to decide whether to pay up front for a potential home ice series. Even Merrimack has done that the last several years.

Comment

Thanks alot
                      Anyway thanks again
                      I think they have done it for the past couple of years but we all knew they wouldn't be there so we didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe what they saved in postage will go towards a salary increase for King James or better for the search committee to find his replacement.

Comment

Senior night
                        http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/138303.html

Comment

They should start the Volleyball for senior night!!

Comment

Originally posted by MainefaninMA View Post
                            They should start the Volleyball for senior night!!
                            No they should not. The team is trying to sew up home ice for the HE Quarterfinals. Starting Wilson is not a good way to achieve that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                              No they should not. The team is trying to sew up home ice for the HE Quarterfinals. Starting Wilson is not a good way to achieve that goal.
                              unless they win tonight
                              Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                                unless they win tonight

My bad, I seem to have forgotten how many points Maine needs to sew up home ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X