No announcement yet.

Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

While the thought of a Serratore vs. Serratore matchup in the WCHA would be an intriguing idea, the Frank side of the equation signed a five year extension with USAFA in 2008. And if you've ever heard Coach Frank speak of his passion for the Academy and its student athletes ... it would be hard to imagine him leaving. That said. what about the potential of USAFA moving into the WCHA in the future? The WCHA schools are a heck of a lot closer to Colorado Springs! Go Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by nopuckluck View Post
      While the thought of a Serratore vs. Serratore matchup in the WCHA would be an intriguing idea, the Frank side of the equation signed a five year extension with USAFA in 2008. And if you've ever heard Coach Frank speak of his passion for the Academy and its student athletes ... it would be hard to imagine him leaving. That said. what about the potential of USAFA moving into the WCHA in the future? The WCHA schools are a heck of a lot closer to Colorado Springs! Go Falcons!
      The WCHA turned down Miami's inquiries after the Big Ten told them the league they were bolting. There's no chance that AF would get in or would want to leave the AHA.

Air Force doesn't have to worry about a travel budget so thats why they joined the AHA.

Comment

After two weekends of non-conference play, it looks to me like we can expect the same mediocrity from CC and the same tired excuses from Scotty about his team's **** poor performances. Once again, CC isn't horrible, they just aren't good either. They've been owned in the 3rd period in all four games and show few signs of working hard.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!

Comment

Where's the outrage? CC just stomped all over DU's face, and yet, nary a post by LoS. Hmmm....
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

bump
            Originally posted by vizoroo
            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
            Originally posted by duper
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
            Originally posted by dggoddard
            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
              bump
              Feeling pretty good about the sweep of Alabama-Huntsville are we?

At least now we know that Ron Mexcio and Lack of SuCCess are one and the same.

Comment

One in the same? I was just trolling for you DG… I'm actually just fine with Owens.
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                  One in the same? I was just trolling for you DG… I'm actually just fine with Owens.
                  ronmexico slams goddard (I mean LoS)!!
                  World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                    ronmexico slams goddard (I mean LoS)!!
                    Indeed Lee. Get your beauty sleep and get your game face ready homie... I suspect we'll see a fair number of UND fans at the game Friday.

Comment

Hello You Lucky People: I'm baaaaaaaaaack! After reviewing the progress of CC this year I am pleased with their highly-unexpected NCAA tournament berth and therefore grant reprieve to Scotty for one more year.

SCOTTY OWENS
                      CAN STAY
                      ANOTHER YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by LackofSuCCess; 03-25-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I think he should be fired right before the game tonight
                        There is Hope . . .

Comment

Owens seems to have gotten smarter.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by LackofSuCCess View Post
                            Hello You Lucky People: I'm baaaaaaaaaack! After reviewing the progress of CC this year I am pleased with their highly-unexpected NCAA tournament berth and therefore grant reprieve to Scotty for one more year.

SCOTTY OWENS
                            CAN STAY
                            ANOTHER YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Hay look I'm feeding you.

What?
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Firing Scotty after almost losing to BC tonight seems like a rash decision. Let him have a shot at Michigan tomorrow night and then review his status before the Frozen Four.

Comment

Congrats to UAA for playing a hard game--they seem to have CC's number. Having said that, I've had it! CC is an undisciplined team
                                that takes penalties because they're lazy and fail to work hard. Almost every game this season they've been outworked.

In the D-Zone Guentzel sucks. Why? Because he's lazy. The D-Corp as a whole sucks. Why? Because they're lazy. All Joe Howe
                                does is show people "howe not to play goal." The penalty kill and team defense on this club is non-existent. They got their asses handed to them by one of the worst teams in the
                                league tonight. Why? Because they're lazy and failed to compete.

Once again despite having two of the best [if not the best] forwards in the country it appears CC is poised for yet another mediocre
                                season. All of this is a reflection of Colorado College's sustained lack of intensity and poor coaching. Owens is a fine recruiter but lacks the fire and intensity to be a head coach. It's time CC hires Frank Serratore to restore some pride and intensity to this program.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!
                                Last edited by LackofSuCCess; 02-12-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X