Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Thank god I didn't go to Mankato or my d*ck might look like a zit filled 13 year old's face.

STC, Festler is playing and Rioux is somehow traveling with the team, but not expected to play.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
      SCSU will miss him, but maybe not so much (?). He's scored, what, 12 points all year? The only downside is the Huskies will have to face the Mav's best player the whole weekend.
      Said by someone who clearly doesn't get that points aren't all that you can figure out. By your figuring, Mosey > Marvin. Agree with that math equation, do it, I DARE you.

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
      The Mavs are already up 1 nothing. 1 US olympian to nothing!!!!

David did msu proud.

Each team wins on on the other teams ice this weekend.
      Q: How do you spell Fail?

A: M-A-N-K-A-T-O

CCFC, you gonna be there tomorrow night?

Originally posted by HuskySieve View Post
      STC, Festler is playing and Rioux is somehow traveling with the team, but not expected to play.
      Because with the Raboin injury, there depth chart is down. Plus, we've got the Marvin suspension and question marks on some players, and haven't you heard Rioux's coming back as a dynamic goal-scoring forward?!?
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
        I wouldn't know, I don't party..
        You almost had me going there for a few seconds. Just a few though.

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
        SCSU will miss him, but maybe not so much (?). He's scored, what, 12 points all year? The only downside is the Huskies will have to face the Mav's best player the whole weekend.

No, you see, Marvin is so dirty, he's going to take him out before the series even starts. That way, we still don't have to face their top guy, even without Marvin. It's all part of Motzko's plan to headhunt his way to the top of the WCHA.
        Last edited by huskiesfan1990; 03-05-2010, 02:13 AM.

Comment

I am going to be at both games, Euro.

It has been a few years since I have been to the concrete house that Chris Clark built. I am excited.

Comment

Do Mavericks play with boners up, or do they save that for the locker room?
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Skeeter, what does that mean? Is that some kind of gay slur?

Comment

It's kind of like prices, if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

It's just skeet's usual homoerotic fascination with 18-21 year old male hockey players.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    It's just skeet's usual homoerotic fascination with 18-21 year old male hockey players.
                    What he said.

Don't be a ninnyhammer
                    I am the voice of reason

Comment

SCSU Lines:

Forwards

Jared Festler-Drew LeBlanc-Ryan Lasch

Tony Mosey-Garrett Roe-David Eddy

Ben Hanowski-Nick Oslund-Travis Novak

Brian Volpei-Jordy Christian-Mitch Ryan

Defense

Craig Gaudet-Chris Hepp

Oliver Lauridsen-Taylor Johnson

Brett Barta-Sam Zabkowicz

Goalies

Dan Dunn backed up by Mike Lee
                      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Q: What has two thumbs and is excited for Mitch Ryan?

A: This guy!!!
                        Last edited by SCSU Euro; 03-05-2010, 12:24 PM.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

CCFC, check your FB

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Q: What has two thumbs and is excited for Mitch Ryan?

A: This guy!!!
                            Do we have a new obsession this weekend because Raboin is out?
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              Do we have a new obsession this weekend because Raboin is out?
                              Nope, I've always been in Mitch Ryan's camp.

Comment

Dan Dunn in net (both nights?) and fresh legs after Bye Week spells Husckey Sweep!

Husckeys finish season in second place, play UAA at NHC next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X