Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State 2009-2010 Playoff Disappointment Thread

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Also, is that just a metaphor or did the dirty diaper thing really happen?
    It doesn't matter anymore. At this point, it's Internet lore.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
      What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.
      I just came from the CC, waited in line for tickets. Rumor in the line was that the student section and the game itself was close to selling out. Again that was the "rumor" in line. Have a nice day

Comment

Got my tix. Yee hah! I'll be making a custom white shirt for Saturday.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
          What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.
          I don't know about Oswego, but in Plattsburgh that $3 is worth Three splits!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
            No, there definitely are a fair amount of annoying Oswego fans.

I don't think any of them have left dirty diapers in the stands after a game though.
            I almost left my own dirty diaper in the stands about halfway through the first period of the Morrisville game...
            Oswego State 1980 Grad
            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

I've got my ticket....
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                I almost left my own dirty diaper in the stands about halfway through the first period of the Morrisville game...
                And we all thought that smell was coming from the ice.....now we know!

Internet lore=urban legend

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  I've got my ticket....

got mine and the 7 others we needed! might have an extra one though, I'll keep everyone posted just in case.
                  Jim Reisdorf
                  Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                    got mine and the 7 others we needed! might have an extra one though, I'll keep everyone posted just in case.
                    If you do please keep me updated...

I might be making an appearance if everything shakes out.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      If you do please keep me updated...

I might be making an appearance if everything shakes out.
                      only if you wear red since you'll be sitting with Plattsburgh fans.... maybe we can make you a "jersey" with a #2 on the back.... your favorite Cardinal of all time......
                      Jim Reisdorf
                      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

only if you wear red since you'll be sitting with Plattsburgh fans.... maybe we can make you a "jersey" with a #2 on the back.... your favorite Cardinal of all time......
                        Id just sit in the Student section. But I would wear a Taylor jersey

Actually..ya know what.

If anyone gets me a Taylor Plattsburgh jersey I'll switch to being a Cards fan
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          If anyone gets me a Taylor Plattsburgh jersey I'll switch to being a Cards fan
                          Might be able to hook you up with a Taylor jersey.... Kyle Taylor that is!
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                            thats some funny sh-t........

Comment

better yet make a red jersey with MURHPY on it, and of course 00 for the #,,,lets all hope they get some good refs for this showdown..

Comment

Anyone know if Saturday is a White-Out, Green(e)-Out, Black-Out or Pass-Out...?
                                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                                X