Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State 2009-2010 Playoff Disappointment Thread

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
    To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fan on USCHO
    Fixed my own post
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fans on USCHO
      Good topic change, we are officially citizens of Geekdom.... now where's my light saber?

Comment

*****http://whatchrislikes.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/spaceballs.jpg******
        Oswego State 1980 Grad
        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
          *****http://whatchrislikes.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/spaceballs.jpg******
          "May the Schwartz be with you."

Comment

Student media members: any whiff as to whom will be starting in net for the Lakers on Saturday?
            Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
            08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
            2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Originally posted by mdmadison View Post
              "May the Schwartz be with you."
              And also with you!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fans on USCHO
                I always thought the Imperial March suited Plattsburgh better, but maybe that's just me.

And also with you!
                Yeah, the lapsed-Catholic in me always wants to reply that way too. Ironic here given the Jewish prompt, though
                #OneKnight

Comment

[QUOTE=KnightsOfTheRound;4666841]I always thought the Imperial March suited Plattsburgh better, but maybe that's just me.

You Rebel scum.
                  "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                  this is for you."
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

I had that idea about Plattsburgh coming out to Imperial March. I will pay the music guy $20 to do it.

And Prof, we aren't annoying. It's called confidence.

If we are doing Star Wars, I wanna be Admiral Akbar because he is going to be Ole Miss' new mascot.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I guess that makes me Darth Vader AND annoying.... I LIKE it!!!
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

No, there definitely are a fair amount of annoying Oswego fans.

I don't think any of them have left dirty diapers in the stands after a game though.

Comment

Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
                          No, there definitely are a fair amount of annoying Oswego fans.

I don't think any of them have left dirty diapers in the stands after a game though.
                          True, no matter what team you root for, there will be a share of annoying fans. Also, is that just a metaphor or did the dirty diaper thing really happen?
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.
                            "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                            this is for you."
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
                              What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.
                              Welcome to the Oswego Student Section 101.

This happens EVERY year.

Oswego has a very large share of fairweather student fans that simply refuse to pay for a hockey game no matter who it is against. Like i said...80-90% of the student section goes to games to be "seen."

In other news..The Prez may be making an appearance in Oswego this weekend...
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                In other news..The Prez may be making an appearance in Oswego this weekend...
                                Prez, you told me to let you know if I was going. You've officially been notified

Comment

Working...
                                X