PDA

View Full Version : Oswego State 2009-2010 Playoff Disappointment Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Russell Jaslow
03-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm guessing he was just caught up in the moment, witnessing what (at the time) looked like one of the greatest upsets in recent history. Everybody, not an oswego fan, who pays any attention to DIII hockey was likely wrapped up in the moment when Mo'ville went up by 3. Just sayin...

Exactly.

That and as I was telling my photographer while I was typing, man this is going to be fun getting people all riled up. :D

GreatLakerMohawk
03-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Russell, I do need to call you on the carpet. What was with your joy over the Lakers trailing to MoVille? Just wondering.

He's a Potsdam fan, for him the ideal outcome of the SUNY Finals is both teams blowing up. Literally.

sticksnstones
03-01-2010, 09:37 PM
So Oswego should've just said they outplayed geneseo but didn't get the breaks their way? I mean, that's what Plattsburgh seems to do after every loss...

It seems that way, but this is totally unrelated to anything I said.

So I guess no matter what the score is, we can all agree, Plattsburgh WILL be the better team on the ice

NUProf
03-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Russell, I do need to call you on the carpet. What was with your joy over the Lakers trailing to MoVille? Just wondering.

To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fans on USCHO :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

PrezdeJohnson09
03-02-2010, 09:07 AM
To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fans on USCHO :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Says the guy from the CCCP.:p

NUProf
03-02-2010, 09:31 AM
To everyone who is not an Oswego fan, Oswego is the Darth Vader of the SUNYAC, and along with Elmira has taken the place of RIT as the home of the most annoying fan on USCHO :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fixed my own post :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :p ;) ;) ;)

OZFEST
03-02-2010, 12:30 PM

Good topic change, we are officially citizens of Geekdom.... now where's my light saber?

ColdInRomney
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM
http://whatchrislikes.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/spaceballs.jpg

mdmadison
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
http://whatchrislikes.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/spaceballs.jpg

"May the Schwartz be with you."

nysportsfan29
03-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Student media members: any whiff as to whom will be starting in net for the Lakers on Saturday?

Birdwatcher
03-02-2010, 02:15 PM
"May the Schwartz be with you."

And also with you!;)

KnightsOfTheRound
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM

I always thought the Imperial March suited Plattsburgh better, but maybe that's just me.

And also with you!;)

Yeah, the lapsed-Catholic in me always wants to reply that way too. Ironic here given the Jewish prompt, though :D

Laker Ranger
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=KnightsOfTheRound;4666841]I always thought the Imperial March suited Plattsburgh better, but maybe that's just me.

You Rebel scum. :cool:

MountieBoyOz
03-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I had that idea about Plattsburgh coming out to Imperial March. I will pay the music guy $20 to do it.

And Prof, we aren't annoying. It's called confidence.

If we are doing Star Wars, I wanna be Admiral Akbar because he is going to be Ole Miss' new mascot.

LakerEagleLover
03-02-2010, 03:02 PM

I guess that makes me Darth Vader AND annoying.... I LIKE it!!!:D

one_to7
03-02-2010, 03:42 PM
No, there definitely are a fair amount of annoying Oswego fans.

I don't think any of them have left dirty diapers in the stands after a game though.

MountieBoyOz
03-02-2010, 03:49 PM
No, there definitely are a fair amount of annoying Oswego fans.

I don't think any of them have left dirty diapers in the stands after a game though.

True, no matter what team you root for, there will be a share of annoying fans. Also, is that just a metaphor or did the dirty diaper thing really happen?

Laker Ranger
03-02-2010, 10:14 PM
What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.:mad:

PrezdeJohnson09
03-02-2010, 10:47 PM
What actually does seem to be a disappointment so far for the Lakers is fan interest for this upcoming tilt - is $3 that tough for a "Laker Fan" to scrape together? The line extended back to the stairwell Monday morning for about a half hour after opening, then everyone pulled a Houdini and disappeared. Any sort of line since has been remote at most.

Joe put on a rant about it, and I don't blame him in the least - this is beginning to look like very little interest is being generated by the OS students in the first ever C.C. hosted SUNYAC Title Game, just because the convenient "free" ticket is gone.:mad:

Welcome to the Oswego Student Section 101.

This happens EVERY year.

Oswego has a very large share of fairweather student fans that simply refuse to pay for a hockey game no matter who it is against. Like i said...80-90% of the student section goes to games to be "seen."

In other news..The Prez may be making an appearance in Oswego this weekend...

WTOPAsstChief
03-03-2010, 12:16 AM
In other news..The Prez may be making an appearance in Oswego this weekend...

Prez, you told me to let you know if I was going. You've officially been notified :D