Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2009-2010 Playoff Disappointment Thread

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    Now's not the time to be Debbie Downer, OK?
    Shut up and laugh at the dumb polar bear!

Comment

Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
      Shut up and laugh at the dumb polar bear!
      You should do better.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3UkwAXWBYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3UkwAXWBYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Water defeats polar bears.

Go Lakers.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

+1 for one_to7

sorry GLM but that's just kind of sad

Comment

Originally posted by osuhockeyfan View Post
          +1 for one_to7

sorry GLM but that's just kind of sad
          Well excuse me for rooting for the human race to keep down our polar bear oppressors.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

2,300 tickets sold as of this morning.....
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
              2,300 tickets sold as of this morning.....
              I wonder how many student tickets, I can't imagine them being more than 50% sold.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                I wonder how many student tickets, I can't imagine them being more than 50% sold.
                I would agree.... judging from the bar chatter at lunch, the locals are making it a big night out in Oz....
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  I would agree.... judging from the bar chatter at lunch, the locals are making it a big night out in Oz....
                  Luckily, the ticket policy is if they have sold out all the non-student tickets they'll start selling the student allotment, so maybe most of the crowd will be townies.

Comment

Does anyone know if the webcast will be up tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by OSUAlumna View Post
                      Does anyone know if the webcast will be up tonight?
                      See Post #60 on the Elmira - Norwich thread. Link is there.
                      The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Laker hockey game will be on TV, Web, radio

Published:
                        Friday, March 12, 2010 2:45 PM EST
                        OSWEGO — SUNY Oswego and the Oswego State athletic department have announced that Saturday’s 7 p.m. NCAA Division III men’s hockey quarterfinal contest between second-ranked Oswego State (25-2-0) and sixth-ranked Bowdoin (19-6-1) will be televised on two TV channels and over the Internet.

Campus station WTOP will be providing a television broadcast on Campus Channel 10 and Local Cable Access Channel 96, while a live Web cast will be available at www.oswego.edu/athletics/live.

A live radio broadcast will also provided by WNYO (88.9 FM) and is available at www.wnyo.org.

Live statistics can be accessed at www.sidearmstats.com/oswego/mhockey.
                        LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                          You should do better.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3UkwAXWBYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3UkwAXWBYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Water defeats polar bears.

Go Lakers.
                          Correction... Lake(rs) Water defeats polar bears

Bad... I know... o well
                          If WNYO provides the "Voice of the Lakers" does that mean I'm the "Face of the Lakers?"

WTOP Sports Director & PxP 2009-2010

Comment

I can see the "disappointment" thread as appropriate now - disappointed the Lakers didn't score 10! Wow!!!
                            2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                            2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                            2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                            2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

WNYO highlights from Saturday:

******* width="400" height="224" >****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />****** name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1367024131032" />****** src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1367024131032" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224">
                              WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

We are confirmed for a casual get-together hosted by The Oswego Alumni Association, along with the SUNY Oswego Athletic Department and The Blueline Club at WiseGuys Sports Bar and Nightclub, 11 School St., beginning at 9pm Friday, following the tournament action.
                                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                                X