Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers-Badgers: Not Good Enough for Mariucci

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I'd rather face tUMD or CC, but hey, as long as we're at the F5 with a chip and a chair, I'll be happy.
    It would be highly unlikely that you'd come to the Ralph and win a 3 game series. It would be one helluva battle though...
    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
      It would be highly unlikely that you'd come to the Ralph and win a 3 game series. It would be one helluva battle though...
      Currently the series is even right down to the GA/GF. I'm sayin' there's a chance.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
        Currently the series is even right down to the GA/GF. I'm sayin' there's a chance.
        I'm just rambling.

And yes, I agree, Lauren Holly is hott.
        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

And yes, I agree, Lauren Holly is hott.
          INSERT ANIMAL SOUNDS

Comment

Still a better chance than winning a 3 game series at Duluth. Whether MN shows up to play or not, they just have atrocious luck against the dogs. How often do you hit the pipe twice and get two breakaways - all of these with your best forwards - and fail to get a goal? I know this team is anemic on offense, but come on - even that was a bit much!

As for this weekend's series, I'm guessing MN will be outshot by a combined total of 90-40. I still expect them to split the series and salvage a little pride after spending the balance of the second game at Duluth crapping their breezers.

Comment

Thread icon, copycat, losers
              SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                http://www.bigtennetwork.com/corpora...en-Network.asp

Friday, March 5 Wisconsin at Minnesota 8 PM ET Delay at 11 PM ET
                Leave it to the big 11 to screw hockey yet again. What an joke.

A bigger joke is the rodents get bumped from their own rink for syncronized skating. Talk about stooping to an all time low....
                Last edited by Timothy A; 02-28-2010, 07:27 AM.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Unbelievable! It almost seems like some of the gopher fans aren't happy with their team or their season. Something wrong? Take 2 enemas and hump yourself in the morning.
                  Bob is making me concerned
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

This will be Minnesota's first time facing Gudmandson this year, as Eaves made that ill-fated decision to start Bennett back to back when the Goofs came to Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                      Thread icon, copycat, losers
                      I'm not copying anything - it is a reflection of genuine anger regarding my team's effort (or rather lack of it) this season. As for the loser comment, your team would know a lot about that once the calendar switches to March. My goodness you St, Clooud fans turn cocky when MN has a couple mediocre seasons. It's almost as if you are blissfully unaware of what happens in the regionals. Oh well, you'll be reminded of that in a few weeks I'm sure. Now get out of my thread and go * yourself unless you have something of use to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                        This will be Minnesota's first time facing Gudmandson this year, as Eaves made that ill-fated decision to start Bennett back to back when the Goofs came to Madison.
                        I can still see Bennett fumbling around on the ice that night. It sucks to blow a chance to sweep the rodents. Watch Eaves do something crazy like start him Saturday night.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          I can still see Bennett fumbling around on the ice that night. It sucks to blow a chance to sweep the rodents. Watch Eaves do something crazy like start him Saturday night.
                          Child, please! (...don't even....)
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                            So for all of you PWR nerds out there... Is there a way we can pass up Miami if we sweep this weekend? It looks like their regular season is over so perhaps some ground could be made up by improving our TUC record?

EDIT: It looks like Minnesota might not even be a TUC if we sweep them. Hmmm.
                            Looking at this, no.

Miami vs Wisconsin
                            .5845 1 RPI 0 .5712
                            12-3-5 .7250 1 TUC 0 .5909 11-7-4
                            6-1-2 .7778 1 COp 0 .6818 7-3-1
                            0-0-0 0 H2H 0 0-0-0
                            3 TOT 0
                            If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              A bigger joke is the rodents get bumped from their own rink for syncronized skating. Talk about stooping to an all time low....
                              Right on par with the Badgers getting bumped from the Kohl for high school girls basketball in the past.

Comment

My thoughts for first round--- minny gets over cc for the 6th seed but und passes umd fot the 4th seed... minny at umd and cc at und!!!
                                Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X